College Football 2016-2017 Season

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Haha ouch

Rice marching band forms 'IX' at half vs. Baylor

"Several sexual assault victims have filed Title IX lawsuits against Baylor, accusing the school of negligence in its handling of sexual assault claims."

Looked like an 11 to me man. They shouldn't have apologized. Should have said it was supposed to be a 12 for the big 12 or something.

And I just want to be on record as saying that last play in the UT CAL game should have been Texas ball on the 20. That's some dumb shit the refs pulled. Texas didn't deserve to win the game, and they probably wouldn't have driven it 80 yards anyway, but that kid was stupid to drop the ball early and stupid should hurt.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blind squirrel, nut, etc etc.

With what has to be the worst offensive line I have seen in 20 some odd years of watching football, I highly doubt that squirrel with vision issues is going to do anything but slam his head into a trunk. Jones is too stubborn/stupid to deviate from his master plan that is simply not working... this is year 4 and his OL still looks like a damn wet sack, even against a line that they outweigh by 50 pounds. Not only that the actual plays being called are still the usual suspects, however, I don't bang on that too bad because what the hell can you do when you have less than 1 second to get a play off most times? So, yeah, not much faith this weekend is going to be a good one for Volnation.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And on top of that, I just don't feel that Josh Dobbs really ever turned into an elite-level QB that the Vols had hoped he would be by now. He's still making the same dumb mistakes he was making 2 years ago at times. Bad turnovers, untimely sacks, just things that a senior QB with that much experience shouldn't be doing at this point.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
And on top of that, I just don't feel that Josh Dobbs really ever turned into an elite-level QB that the Vols had hoped he would be by now. He's still making the same dumb mistakes he was making 2 years ago at times. Bad turnovers, untimely sacks, just things that a senior QB with that much experience shouldn't be doing at this point.

Plus he has downs syndrome, can't be great for his decision making ability.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
He is maybe the goofiest looking bastard I've ever seen

Dobbs-SEC-.jpg

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
He is and his mom looks like black Cruella De'Ville. Dobbs sucks because Jones is seriously in way over his head. Dude has a roster full of top 5 recruiting class talent and they got bullied by a fucking sun belt team. I cannot imagine his seat not being hot as fuck after October finishes

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
ESPN Gameday will be at Louisville vs Clemson (at Death Valley) next weekend (it slipped out of the announcer during the Clemson game lasting night). Love the exposure we are finally able to get. I just hope we don't get blown out, lol.

Boostinks

N00b
I guess I'll take some solace in knowing that this win will be wiped off Ole Miss's record books sometime in the near future, but holy fuck, what a bad football team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You know he was a little shit when he played for Bama but I actually don't hate McElroy in the booth.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The NCAA needs to step in and not allow FBS teams to play FCS teams. Mizzou is up 51-0 with 5 minutes still to play in the 2nd quarter. It really isn't even fun to watch, i just feel bad for Delaware St

We could score 150 if we wanted to