Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TN playing with some damn fire now.

Legatron with the 51 yd field goal to go up on LSU

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Domesticated the fuck out of these scaly bastards didn't we?

6f025250a30650b0a8b5377ad908913e.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Took you 11 years and I think I jinxed myself.
I felt good today but I felt good last year too and probably 4 of the previous ten, so I can't take any credit. I AM THE BLIND SQUIRREL!

I'M STILL GOING TO RELISH IT!!!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lots of rumors coming out of UK & Mark Stoops. He may have pulled a Petrino, but instead, got his 23 year old mistress (student) pregnant in the process... o_O

Likely not true (I don't think it is), but would be hilarious as UK fans constantly bring up Petrino's transgressions. But that is an easy way out of a $12million buyout if he has a morality clause

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I felt good today but I felt good last year too and probably 4 of the previous ten, so I can't take any credit. I AM THE BLIND SQUIRREL!

I'M STILL GOING TO RELISH IT!!!

Ugh the last time Gil was little like this Facebook just came out. (2004)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Need our defense to hold. Not taking the points at the end of the half will probably fuck us, because Malzahn is a fuck.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
L'ville playing like shit

I think Petrino told Jackson to keep running to a minimum. He has had a few open breaks where he could've ran, but instead chose to read the field for the throw. It's a game I think Petrino wants Jackson to use as a learning tool (haven't seen a single zone-read play yet), but it's starting to hurt already. But I also don't want to see Jackson get injured, so I'm okay with having a lower scoring game to keep him healthy.

Still at 177 total yards in the 1st quarter, but the score sure doesn't reflect that.

Last edited: