College Football 2016-2017 Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apple Cup today. Would be nice to see the Cougars crush any hopes for the Huskies sneaking into the playoffs. Would also be nice to see a Pac12 team back into the playoffs.

Last edited:

Boostinks

N00b
God damn Georgia dodged a bullet in not hiring this Herman bum.

If I were LSU I'd keep coach O. If I were Texas, I'd keep Charlie Strong.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Cougars getting a whopping so far which is what Washington needs to do if they want any hope of getting into the playoffs.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Every year he gets mentioned. When are people going to stop falling for it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Hah. Houston loses to Memphis and the next day Ed O is made the permanent head coach at LSU. Have fun Texas.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Trying to figure out why people are excited about Herman. Scores a bunch of points and loses games...hasnt that been Houston's MO since long before he got there?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Fuck Todd Grantham and his fucking terrible 3rd down defense. Fuck Petrino for shitty playcalling. Fuck our oline for being terrible.

Suicide watch...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck Todd Grantham and his fucking terrible 3rd down defense. Fuck Petrino for shitty playcalling. Fuck our oline for being terrible.

Suicide watch...

lol Kentucky is officially better than Lville in football.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not much to say about the game. Sloppy play by both teams. I could complain about refs and 3rd and 5 in the 2nd OT but it doesn't change anything. Hoping Wisconsin and Penn state can get their heads out of their asses because I don't think OSU goes to the playoff playing like shit if Penn state wins out.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
How was Jabrill Peppers ever a Heisman candidate? Besides intercepting a tipped pass he was busy chasing big plays or getting blocked out of existence.

His best hit all day was on an OSU fan.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol my old roommate who is a GT alum went nuts earlier. Wasnt whatsa gushing about Kirby Smart when he was hired? Lulz

Couldnt tell at the bar I was at if OSU was stopped on 4th or not, looked short to me where I was from tho.