College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can imagine the charitable cause is a drive by waving in a <insert 50+k car here> of some sort.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't believe some of you guys don't actually believe that Vanderbilt is a football power being held down by even greater football powers.

Pretty sure Vandy only gets to stay in the SEC to bring the graduation rate and GPA up a bit. Saying been that way all my life.

Want to talk about Alabamas strength of schedule? They barely beat LSU in multiple overtimes and it came down to the last seconds. Enough said, they had issues this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, none of the teams particularly stands out as dominant. Bama might be the one seed, but they're not as good as many of the recent teams.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I'm glad he is gone, not glad chip kelly name has popped up.

• 1Edgelord

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whelp, good bye Campbell and Dewberry.

Really though, how could you pass this up if you are even remotely interested in UT and they offer? It would be a foolish life decision to not start out at 22 with 200k in your pocket.
Bro I think we all know 18-22 year old getting paid 50k a year ain’t starting out 22 with 200k in their pocket.

The local strippers though will greatly appreciate the subsidy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can’t tell if OU hired a Bond villain or skeletor.
1638990613682.jpeg

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
As laughably bad as Collin Cowherd's hot takes are on college football, I think he basically just guaranteed OU a national title in the next 5 years.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I told my wife he sealed it in the first half of the Georgia game. Last year Mac and Najee both had phenomenal seasons, but it was Devonta who had me asking “how the fuck is he that open?” Or “how did he beat that defender’s angle?”

Bryce did what he did with a less than stellar o-line (hats off to them in the Georgia game) and receivers dropping more balls than typical, though he did have good ones. Hell I think the best Heisman moment was him ripping that fumble back in the Georgia game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So deep is my hatred of Alabama that I'd watch the entire football program die over the course of an 1.5hr long Rube Goldberg / Final Destination masterpiece. And probably watch it a second time followed by once each Holiday. And with as many LGBQPT2A++ nationally recognized holidays that are being added each year, that is a whole lot of watching.

But honestly it was a down year without any big standouts. Not a competitive year with a few high level players in the finals. A group of very good but moderate players standing out.

Young did not have a great game against Auburn. He had a 50% completion rate and one of his only interceptions of the season. Was sacked like 7 times and only threw 2 touchdowns. What he did have was a great last drive against Auburn. Which is all you need really. I can blame Auburn's shit defense and stupid time outs and bad play calling all day long, but at the end of the day Young put the rest of his lackluster game behind him and took Bama down the field and beat us. Then did it in overtime. And that's what really good QBs do.

So grats to him.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ewers to Texas, along with the highest rated OL. UT's money is going to start helping secure a few more wins, even if UTs football program is retard-levels of competent (their boosters just constantly fuck that program).

Glad TTU was even in the running, let alone finished 2nd - Good sign going forward that Joey McGuire is going to be able to recruit to Lubbock (which isn't easy).

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Do you think that will get you up to 6 or 7 wins a season?
UT will go 8-4 at best. They will lose to OU, OSU, and Baylor. And then 1 other unexplainable loss that they've always had the past decade. And then they will fire Sark for not winning the Big 12.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas winning the conference for eternal scoreboard against the conference. Bijan will win the Heisman. Ewers will be the Heisman favorite going into 2023 season.

I am proof positive you cannot OD on hopium.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UT will go 8-4 at best. They will lose to OU, OSU, and Baylor. And then 1 other unexplainable loss that they've always had the past decade. And then they will fire Sark for not winning the Big 12.
If that occurred, I would guess that 4th loss would be to Bama and extremely explainable.