College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
omg I know has any college football team ever overcome a 2 score deficit???
Didnt say it wasnt able to be overcome, but it was over 300 yards to like 70 at half which = shitting in your mouth. Bama had almost 200 rush yards at half.....not a good sign for 2nd half.

Stop being such a crybaby bitch.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow what a bitch ass penalty. Must be related to Bruuce

Touchdown.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The second half is where Alabama always shines. They just have greater depth, and everyone get's exhausted trying to hold them back.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No that was a Regime Regime joke lol

I only bet the spread in this game.
evil laugh gremlins GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really disappointing. I thought we could at least keep it to two scores.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bearcat fans are good peeps tho. I know the bama fans had fun around them. I know I did at the sugar bowl.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Horrible showing from the offense.
Not all that bad dude, Bama's D had more to do with that....your QB had no time. Regardless, good season and it will be a nice chunk of change in the bank and will only help recruiting.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty insane that Michigan started this year unranked. Kinda want to see them win since Harbaugh is giving his bonus money to his staff.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
BigXII crew officiating Mich v Georgia.

Consider this a preemptive "Sorry" to all of America.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Cincy tried but Bama gets the best talent in the country and has the best coach. I blame GA. If they weren’t the usual incompetents, Bama would have 2 losses and be playing a side bowl. At least Cincy played them a better game.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow what a bitch ass penalty. Must be related to Bruuce

Touchdown.
Oh, woe is me. No one from Cincinnati thought we would win this game, we were all just happy to get this far. If Pennsylvania had colleges, you might be able to understand

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, woe is me. No one from Cincinnati thought we would win this game, we were all just happy to get this far. If Pennsylvania had colleges, you might be able to understand
Backtrack moar bitch. What happened to coming back from 2 scores???

Huffing all that orange Bungle paint with your fellow Ohio meth heads has clearly addled your brain.