College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
UofH should be in the SEC over UT and Oklahoma. Thanks for hosting Auburn. See you soon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
UofH should be in the SEC over UT and Oklahoma. Thanks for hosting Auburn. See you soon.
Here We Go Discovery GIF by Shark Week

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who's excited to watch some Guaranteed Rate Bowl??

TT smoked Leach and MSU

SEC 0-4 so far

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nobody cares about a team that will get smoked by Texas next year as Texas leaves the garbage 12.

• 1Faggotry

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So does anyone but Alex Alex think Cincinnati stands a chance in this game? Maybe they will surprise me but I just don't see it happening.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So does anyone but Alex Alex think Cincinnati stands a chance in this game? Maybe they will surprise me but I just don't see it happening.

I don't think it will be even close. I'm guessing that Michigan is going to get their clocks cleaned, too.

• 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'll know pretty quickly how Cincy can matchup

Usually these games go to a script where underdog hangs in the 1st half, then 2nd half Alabamas 2nd and 3rd string guys rotating in and out just kills them with depth on the lines.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Cincy could maybe hang for a half or so but ultimately not find success

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cincy is gonna have to start run blitzing or this is gonna get ugly

That was way too easy

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Why do people here keep inventing this narrative that I think we'll roll? Fully expected and expecting a loss. But I did bet on Cincy at the sports book in Tahoe. 13.5 seemed like a good spread. The first half was rough though. I was worried about the offense and that's exactly the case. OL can't hang with Bama's DL. Hoping for some Fickell halftime magic.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't you bet $1k Cincinnati was gonna win the national championship?

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
omg I know has any college football team ever overcome a 2 score deficit???

I mean... I'm not confident. But we'll see. Offense needs to turn it around at an epic level. Defense was gassed.