College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So we get to watch Alabama shit on Georgia one more time. Oh boy.
Maybe, UGA uses their other quarterback this time. That at least would make it interesting. UGA of course will not and Alabama will probably beat us again. I feel like I should just bet on Alabama to win so that I get something out of the game. If UGA wins then, I get that satisfaction and if they do not, I get money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When are you guys kicking Miss St out for embarrassing the conference??
I’m saying losing to ole miss after you won your conference would be much more shameful than TT beating miss state.
Also I’m saying if we had a playoff system worth a crap you two would be a WC game today.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I’m saying losing to ole miss after you won your conference would be much more shameful than TT beating miss state.
Also I’m saying if we had a playoff system worth a crap you two would be a WC game today.
Why would we be embarrassed losing to an NFL-lite team?? I mean Vandy could beat any other conference's champion after all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why would we be embarrassed losing to an NFL-lite team?? I mean Vandy could beat any other conference's champion after all.
You guys should win. You are the conference champion. If you get pissed on by Lane…

Just saying I’m glad you switching to UT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You guys should win. You are the conference champion. If you get pissed on by Lane…

Just saying I’m glad you switching to UT.
I agree we SHOULD win. We're the betting favorite after all.

And I'm not technically switching to UT. I will just have tge equivalent of a favorite NBA and WNBA team.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean Ole Miss and Baylor should be a damn WC game right now or something. Imagine how stoked we would all be. It would have been better if the winner got to play Michigan or Georgia.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame is going to mess this up. I'm not predicting they will lose by two score at least. Their defense has gone awol.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fucking Notre Dame once again letting everyone down in a bowl game. It's what they do, regardless of who is the coach.

It's so fucking deflating. So good during the regular season, can't win bowl games. Or games against ranked opponents. I bet Brian Kelly (that fucker) is laughing his face off right now.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Notre Dame once again letting everyone down in a bowl game. It's what they do, regardless of who is the coach.

It's so fucking deflating. So good during the regular season, can't win bowl games. Or games against ranked opponents. I bet Brian Kelly (that fucker) is laughing his face off right now.
He will for a year or two.

Then he'll get fired and become an analyst on Saban's staff.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Notre dame would have taken a playoff spot from Okie State.

shooting star GIF

• 1Like