Colony

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Concept of the show is good, but it has been someone meh thus far. I'll keep watching it, though. You never know...Spartacus sucked until like the 3rd episode ;p

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Right now, the show feels like Falling Skies without aliens. You get some of the resistance and a lot of family drama, but little of the action or tension that Falling Skies had. I hope they peel back the mystery of the invaders before the end of the season and give more of an actual antagonist than actually exists now. Having Lori run around behind Sawyer's back constantly is going to quickly grow tiresome.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't know if that woman is a bad actress or she just picks parts that are annoying as fuck and need to die. Looks like some sort of twist will be revealed this week.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wow for like SIX minutes i was thinking "Finally shits looking up, this annoying bitch will get what she deserves" then i realized they are showing too much of the other chick and she did just flip on the ho. Fuck me this show had potential for all of SIX minutes and then they shitted on it to let the annoying ho not be put in a bind.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. The Ex-CIA Case Officer boss was actually an interesting character.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So mad this n*ggas wife hasnt died or been caught - That CIA spook boss should have had files that have been found by now - this shit is irking the motherfuck out of me that hes now in charge and hasnt gotten her files yet.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like this show quite a bit. But its going to become increasingly stupid with the wife becoming more and more involved in the Insurgency and the husband more and more involved in the government search for the insurgency and him never finding out. Like really, the blonde girl working with him is already hinting that the wife is in on some shit. That the leak they have has to be external.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ganthorn

N00b
I like this show quite a bit. But its going to become increasingly stupid with the wife becoming more and more involved in the Insurgency and the husband more and more involved in the government search for the insurgency and him never finding out. Like really, the blonde girl working with him is already hinting that the wife is in on some shit. That the leak they have has to be external.
He is already suspicious with the where is the picture. This bombing makes no sense. the weird way she has been acting etc. I can't see them dragging it out too long. Especially with what appears to be them hitting the caravan with the head guy in it that the husband is now in as well. I'm guessing only he notices her since she is just driving and doesn't say anything to the rest of the team

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Gave this show 5 episodes to redeem itself and have given up. Without any actual aliens, and lore concerning their origin/motives only trickling in, the show feels generic and PG-13.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Someone, please tell me....am i a masochist? How can i enjoy being upset at a show so fuckin much that my BP literally spikes everytime i see this fuckin bitch NOT FUCKING DIE. I mean come on@ ending of the last episode...my Wakandan are you serious? SERIOUS? There are just no fuckin words to describe the level of derp that is going on in that household.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Again. Qualye and Brussard are interesting characters. Along with Schneider (sp?). They need to solve the wife situation because with her undermining every single plot point makes the show worse. Not sure what to think now that the husband knows wife is involved as a matter of fact.

I want to love this show and it has so much potential and a decent case. But I really hope they can solve the idiocy going on.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm sticking with this for the twist. I know I'm gonna be pissed but I like these type of shows.

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm sticking with this for the twist. I know I'm gonna be pissed but I like these type of shows.
I feel like it is going to not be aliens and it is going to be humans from the future. They haven't shown or even hinted at how they look and they always call them the invaders and not aliens. Also they basically had a copy of the internet when they showed up which aliens could get a hold of I am sure but seems like something humans from the future would use.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like it is going to not be aliens and it is going to be humans from the future. They haven't shown or even hinted at how they look and they always call them the invaders and not aliens. Also they basically had a copy of the internet when they showed up which aliens could get a hold of I am sure but seems like something humans from the future would use.
That's a good theory. Mine was that it's an A.I that has taken over the world.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im thinking future humans since they have the "rolodex" that had information on pretty much everyone.