Colony

Cybsled

If it is time travel, then it has to be multiverse time travel because that would be a huge paradox.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is an absolutely trash shit of a show, yet I continue to watch. Something has to happen eventually, right?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That argument was so fucking stupid. Will was FORCED into working for the Fuzz as he was trying to save their son. The broad CHOSE to work for the insurgency... and actively chooses to be a spooky super spy type with Brussard. But yeah, his fault. Huh?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You guys are going to have massive blue-balls by the end of this season. Show is too lame to have a redeeming twist sufficient enough to overshadow 8+ episodes of mediocrity.

Cybsled

Ya, I still read the recaps online but I haven't watched the actual show in awhile.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this show, fuck anyone that ever worked on this show, fuck USA Network.... Fuck. Piece of shit.

Uuggghhhh.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hard to believe this is the same network that really jumped in quality last year by airing Mr. Robot. When you look over the entire season, barely anything actually happened. The show just strings you along, feeling more like that's the result of them trying to fill time rather than any attempt at good story telling. You could substitute basically anything for the RAPs with how generic and mostly inconsequential they were to the overall plot. How much longer is Carlton Cuse going to be able to coast on the success of Lost before networks realize he's a shitty writer and showrunner whose only inkling of talent came from riding JJ Abrams' coattails?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So it's looking like I should put this in the do not watch list? I really hate being strung along and just nothing happens except teasers with no payoff, week after week.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup if you watch on demand they have a 5 minute thing at the end by the director and its like we set this person to be somebody you think is important and then just kill them off HA. Problem is pretty much the entire 1st season was a series of head fakes and I am not sure thats a viable strategy to keep an audience.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, but at least in Lost the questions were generally interesting enough that you could discuss and theorize about them. None of the questions Colony raises are really anything you can dig into because there's either so little information provided on them or they're just plain boring. The biggest question the show raises is who the RAP are, but like I said, they're mostly just background for an ongoing marital spat. A well-written show would've at least provided us with some sort of cliff-hanger or twist worth talking about, but instead we just get Will and his transit pass.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
So season 2 is going at episode 4 at the moment and I'm still watching...for some reason. I guess it's semi decent sci-fi wannabe tv-show. Tbh it's not really going anywhere but maybe the new season will bring something new up to the table. Yeah this kind of shit is so weak after watching Taboo and Expanse.

Oldbased

> Than U
This post will sound completely stupid but it is 100% the truth. I was interested in this show. Missed season 1. Missed S2E1 so set dvr and recorded 2,3,4. I've now 3 weeks in a row hit play on the DVR then went off to do something else. It hasn't caught my attention at all.

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
This does not surprise me at all even thought surprising and new plot figures have entered and died in the new season, god I hate myself for liking and following this show, atleast I'm not paying for for it, fuck me.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I still watch this because I'm an idiot. I love the setting and I find the potential story interesting. I find all the female characters to just be complete fucking shit and drag the show down. The whole premise that there could be any sort of secret insurgency when they show that they seem to have everyone under constant surveillance is retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user