Comic Books

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are we talking about manga here?

Also, Avengers Arena is fun to read. But they'll kill any of those characters off on a whim
frown.png

Dom_sl

shitlord
Arena would be a good read if they didn't reveal their hand in the very first issue. The only way Arcade could display the powers he did would be if it was a simulation/dream. It will end up being some virtual reality simulation where none of it actually happened.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In case any members didn't notice, comicBT came back up at some point and they're doing freeleech until Valentines. Soooo, go try out some new stuff.

Devlin

Golden Squire
This thread will in no God damned way become a comics vs. manga thread. I will nazi mod the fuck out of it before that happens.
Please delete that bullshit from this thread.

I have sort of run out of good comics to read at the moment, I usually get a gigantic run of something then plough through it.

Anyone have a decent dark/horror recommendation outside of the normal Walking Dead, Lucifer, Preacher etc?

Liking Morning glories a lot at the moment.

Kinda pissed at the way they've gone with Thunderbolts, it started off as one of my favorite comics but has slowly gone to shit with the introduction of too many big names and ruining of the main characters.

Caliane

DC is really just flailing in the wind atm.
They have WonderWoman and thats about it.
SoS cancelled.

New Xmen, New Avengers, and Avengers are all pretty good.

The Superiour spiderman is not as interesting as I hoped. skip it.

In case any members didn't notice, comicBT came back up at some point and they're doing freeleech until Valentines. Soooo, go try out some new stuff.
monitor the tracker box on your client, turns out a TON of torrents were accidentally public all this time. they are sifting through everything to delete the bad ones, but it's slow going.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Liking Superior quite a bit, Hulk, All New X-Men, and the Avengers books too.

Looking forward to Infinity, the event later this year. The upcoming Age of Ultron and the X-Men crossover for Age of Apocalypse and X-Treme X-Men both aren't interesting to me at all.

Caliane

haha holy shit.

HarleyQuinn/Green arrow Injustice chapter is better then nearly everything mainstream DC is putting out.
rrr_img_13102.jpg

I haven't read any DC comics in a long time but that Harley Quinn/Green Arrow I may actually pick up.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
All I've heard that's really stuck about New 52 for the most part is how good the bat books are. I haven't been reading Death in the Family, it worth reading despite the ending?