Comic Books

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Superman Blue was a calculating reasonable guy who can read CDs with his fingers and surf the net. Superman Red was a hothead who was very impulsive who could read CDs with his fingers.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
X-books in the 90's had some killer artists on the books. Joe Mad, the Kubert bros., Jim Lee, and a few others. That was my Golden Age of comics. I had just started reading them in 88-89.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure i heard Invincible is going to end soon, so if anyone wants to get on that train with a few trades, nows the time.

Takes 5 issues to really get going, once that happens you're hooked for a hundred issues. I say it starts off as a 6/7rating, it starts hooking you issue 5 with a 9rating, and stays that way for a large part of the series, currently is issue 130, i'd say from memory 100ish? is where it starts to trail off into the 8's.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure i heard Invincible is going to end soon, so if anyone wants to get on that train with a few trades, nows the time.

Takes 5 issues to really get going, once that happens you're hooked for a hundred issues. I say it starts off as a 6/7rating, it starts hooking you issue 5 with a 9rating, and stays that way for a large part of the series, currently is issue 130, i'd say from memory 100ish? is where it starts to trail off into the 8's.

These guys?

Hmm, the amazon thing fuxored?

It just keeps changing it to media and showing nothing, hmm..

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm completely up to date on Invincible, but I really don't like the newest artist. His style reminds me way too much of the crap Marvel has been throwing out lately.

Invincible has (at least for 75% of the series) used a quality artist. The guy that first started the whole thing off looks to be the same guy that took us until a few months ago. Granted, I like the story, but this art is yuck for the book. Kind of like "Witchblade" after Michael Turner's masterful hand was done.

Seriously, this was just some beautiful shit.
(Large picture that Turner put in Witchblade)
3781468-strength,+cuts+a+car+in+half+(1+of+1).png

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Michael Turner is one of my all-time favorite artists. Sucks that he died so young.

Hmm, the amazon thing fuxored?

It just keeps changing it to media and showing nothing, hmm..
Turn off ad block and it will show up as a cool little Amazon item thing you can click on. I had the same problem until I figured it out.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I use IPT for my comic fix. I have 3 invites I can give out. PM me your Email address and confirmation you are willing to seed and keep up a good ratio.

a few months ago they had major comic 30gig free leaches. IE huge "every hulk comic ever" and "Every Batman comic ever (part 1 and part 2)" Every Wednesday the entire week of Marvel or DC gets put up.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would you consider Multiversity the sequel to Final Crisis? If so that's the only sequel i think works well enough.