Comic Books

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think I've read any Marvel other than Black Panther or an issue here or there since the reboot.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So most of the Marvel Now stuff has leaked, and I find myself wanting to read maybe 1-2 titles. What the fuck Marvel? -http://www.bleedingcool.com/tag/marvelnow/

0 X-Books mentioned so far, no mutants aside from a couple in Uncanny Inhumans (which is one of the only Inhuman books also) and like ~5 books related to Deadpool.

This coincides with the Dead of X arc, but that is just filling in what happened in the 8 month jump between Secret Wars and the post-SW Marvel, it's a flashback story.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Excited for the new Nova series hopefully we get Richard and Sam teaming up. Sam got shit on a lot but his arc is actually pretty good and the relationship he had with Uatu was great but ended way to early with Original Sin.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
on the Angela book...The comic started with nearly 40,000 sales on its first issue, but dropped to just below 25,000 on its second.
Isn't that a normal drop off for comics nowadays? Kind of seems like a non-story.

My biggest issue is that she isn't called Iron Girl since she's like 15 years old and female. Same thing with Thor since that was technically his first name, I guess JANE: God of Thunder isn't good enough.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
We dropped the Xmen titles from our sub. The 92 xmen was underwhelming. Hawkeye wrapped up in 6 issues. Down to subbing Dr Strange, Thor, Deadpool, Invincble Iron, Uncanny Avengers, and Guardians. Thor is on life support with me and let's see where II goes. Not much else interests me. I read a few issues of Widow, Antman, Vision, SW, and Drax.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
From article:

He's part of Marvel's push to add much-needed diversity to the four-color panel world of comic books. Thor is now a woman; the black hero Falcon is now fighting crime as the red, white and blue garbed Captain America. And just last week, geeks learned Riri Williams, a 15-year-old African-American girl, will inherit Iron Man's armor.

No, no we don't need it. As many have pointed out, create new characters. I am Asian and I don't need it.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
THIS is what the big deal is over? For fucks sake. I don't blame him at all for saying fuck you and walking off.

And hello retard Rucka I dunno if you've ever seen Frank Cho's work but drawing chics in underwear is kind of his thing.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
oh, jesus dude. keep that to screen shots. some of us view these threads from work.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Rebirth seems to be doing well.

Marvel continuing to shit the bed.

Discuss.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Hey, let's kill off and reincarnate all our characters as minority transgenders who get paid as much as the male superheroes and villains

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm enjoying Amadeus more and more now. Especially now that he has beef with Hawkeye and Carol.

BnaeVq3.jpg