Conan Exiles

Caliane

I don't have to do a bunch of boring bullshit to level up/ get geared before I can have fun / avoid getting rekt'd in PvP, do I?
yeah, you pretty much do. even if someone hooks you up. raw levels=hp.
There is alot of grind atm, and its poorly balanced, nor especially content rich.

Good news is 90% of the server are carebears. So, only a couple people are really a threat.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Unfortunately there just isn't much competition. Most players we encountered were either total newbs at the game, or not entirely clear how PvP works. My group hit 50 Saturday/Sunday, did some raiding, and haven't really logged in since. I log in daily to do some builds, but I ran all over the map yesterday without any tasty targets. Tuco Tuco the game, imo is better on a fresh start. Coming in to the server, even a day late, is kind of pointless for someone competitive like you.

Don't know why, but was out killing some thralls and was hauling one back. There was several structures missing with no rhyme or reason why. Altars, wheel of pains, campfires. (Only one other player on server, who was level 11.) Feel great having a lot of time to just vanish in a 5 min trip away from the base.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
It appears that anything not on foundations have decay applied and die very fast. Maybe a_skeleton_03 could roll back the servers? Some Admins are shutting theirs down until everyone can be on to fix it all. Going to suck to loose our alters

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately there just isn't much competition. Most players we encountered were either total newbs at the game, or not entirely clear how PvP works. My group hit 50 Saturday/Sunday, did some raiding, and haven't really logged in since. I log in daily to do some builds, but I ran all over the map yesterday without any tasty targets. Tuco Tuco the game, imo is better on a fresh start. Coming in to the server, even a day late, is kind of pointless for someone competitive like you.
Thanks. I wouldn't come into it to be a competitive PvPer, I'm just looking for something fun. I decided against playing Exiles for now.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I also read that restoring to a previous DB does not fix the decay only allows some to rescue items and thralls. Anything after the roll back not on a foundation will decay.

Caliane

A hotfix has been released. Please restart your games and update your servers.
Bugs and Fixes

• Updated server settings to remove decay on placeables

If you are running a private server you can roll back to a previous game database by copying and renaming the file called "game_build_25635.db" to "game.db" in your Saved folder. We advise you to keep a copy of the "game_build_25635.db" just in case.

yeah. decay was still active before the hotfix, so a rollback would restore, but still have the decay in 6 hours. Assuming hotfix works. a rollback now should be ok.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Awesome man, you do good work for free even! Thanks for putting up with us.

a_skeleton_03. First off good work on updates and trying your best. But even with that. We all prolly lost a lot of levels and grind from the rollback. Even thrills captured or other things. How about a bonus xp weekend to boost the mood?