Consensus Got Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
don't even sweat it kiddo, you qualify for unemployment at least right?
I got a job lined up already. I hit up with my old manager four days before to discuss my return and he told me, "People like you and I belong here and you wouldn't last a day out there" because we cover each other and forgive fuck ups. Well, he was right, so I am gonna stick to this at least three years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I didn't help them enough.
I can't stand when the shits at retail stores ask me if I need help. No I don't asshole, and if I did, I would google my question and get a much better answer than your minimum wage ass could ever provide.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
yeah I know. I sold more shit for BestBuy during holiday season than anyone combined probably but they don't like me, so they can say and do whatever they want.

The thing I think you may not understand about retail is that they don't give a shit if you sell. They honestly don't. Their viewpoint is that the merch sells itself. You're there to babysit grandma.

Really though you're there to do everything so that they don't have to. It doesn't matter what they say about you -- if a customer talks about you at all it's a bad thing.

I've worked retail jobs. I was pretty good friends with one of my managers. I've always been helpful with customers... fuck it man, i'll downsell people a lot of the time. lol. Manager didn't give a shit about that. But I do remember someone actually called the damn store and told him what a great employee I was. He came up to me afterwards and told me about it, but then he said "But I've already had three complaints about that one cashier up front -- so get the fuck back to work".

They honestly don't give a shit. lol.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
The thing I think you may not understand about retail is that they don't give a shit if you sell. They honestly don't. Their viewpoint is that the merch sells itself. You're there to babysit grandma.

Really though you're there to do everything so that they don't have to. It doesn't matter what they say about you -- if a customer talks about you at all it's a bad thing.

I've worked retail jobs. I was pretty good friends with one of my managers. I've always been helpful with customers... fuck it man, i'll downsell people a lot of the time. lol. Manager didn't give a shit about that. But I do remember someone actually called the damn store and told him what a great employee I was. He came up to me afterwards and told me about it, but then he said "But I've already had three complaints about that one cashier up front -- so get the fuck back to work".

They honestly don't give a shit. lol.

Yeep.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I used to scam Best Buy so hard when I worked there in High School.

The employee discounts on some items were insane. When I found a good target that I built a good report with, I'd tell them I can save them like $80 or whatever on that item if I just bought it myself and they could tip me a $20 for it. Raked in tons of cash that way.

Also, people would get so mad that Geek Squad windows re-installs would cost them like $300+. If they were cool, I'd tell them I'd do it for $100 and can do it at their house. Fixed a bunch of peoples computers.

I used to steal Ram from display models.

Also, I used to sell a ridiculous amount of Geek Squad services to people by breaking down the prices in small chunks. So instead of being like, "Ya we are gonna charge you $400 to do stupid shit" I'd be like, "$75 is for x, $100 is for X, etc etc." I'd just hope once they hit the register they didn't lose their mind. I raped so many people this way.

• 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
Also, when people would call in and ask if we had X item in stock, I always said yes. When they asked my name I would give them a made up number.

When people would call in asking questions, I'd legit help them until they started getting annoying and I'd purposefully hang up on them while I was talking mid-sentence so they thought we just got disconnected.

• 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
oh and I used to scam the fuck out of American Eagle so bad when I worked there in High School.

I had one hot babe I was ringing up where her card got declined. I bagged up her shit and said, "here ya go." lolol She was in such shock she was like "Do you want my number?" I was like "naw" cuz my GF at the time was hot as fuck and A+.

I used to let my friends come in and just steal shit all the time, as long as they didn't pull off the tags like fucking idiots and leave them in the changing rooms.

I'd give people 15-30% discounts just if they were good looking.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
oh and I used to scam the fuck out of American Eagle so bad when I worked there in High School.

I had one hot babe I was ringing up where her card got declined. I bagged up her shit and said, "here ya go." lolol She was in such shock she was like "Do you want my number?" I was like "naw" cuz my GF at the time was hot as fuck and A+.

significant upgrade from your current swamdonkey

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can't stand when the shits at retail stores ask me if I need help. No I don't asshole, and if I did, I would google my question and get a much better answer than your minimum wage ass could ever provide.

Exactly.

• 1Smuggly

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Like I said before Trollface, I can get you an interview with numerous Canadian production companies as a Jizz mopper. You got options bro.

Pays better than selling cars or slinging one year warranties on shitty electronics.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Convert to islam and change the gender on your Driver's license then go back to Target. Start a patreon to sue them for tossing you out.

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Cheer up @consensus , this thread proves Tyen has manned more dead-end gigs than you ever could, and has been a shitshow at all of them. Even if you never touch a girl, don't knock up a swamp donkey and you will have out done him in life by lightyears.

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.