EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
mGdn9d7.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
he was saying he was gonna make it all back in ad revenue in a year. lmao.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
LOL Palum and Erronius just took at shit on their lunch buffet over there.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You guys really need to stop throwing numbers around in case you guess correctly. They could assume a_skeleton_03 broke his NDA.

This. Jesus fuck whoever made that post over there is retarded. Stop throwing around fucking numbers. Goddamn people. This isn't rocket science. a_skeleton_03 never told us how much they paid, only that it was above X number. We're assuming the 20k value based on his request of 7k for the site.

But the fact that they've banned that person, and they're editing out links in his posts to here is evidence of everything I said they could/would do if they had the chance at Rerolled to stop us from migrating, so that's good to know.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Made up numbers will not help anyone. I am pleased that I have not broken the NDA but not pleased that you guys are making it look like I might have.

Please say what you want to say wherever you want to but I hope you would refrain from using a made up number when it doesn't really have any weight to it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The sad part is a lot of the posters are talking about how they've been getting dicked around that MMORPG doesn't have any money; and then they throw a stupid amount around for a website they didn't do due diligence on.

Also, this shitposting from Enzee about our community dying is ridiculous. We've all stuck around for over a decade and a half. We don't need new posters.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Craig absolutely has grounds to recover his losses from Draegan.
Does he really, though? Wouldn't he have to prove that Draegan knew everyone would up and leave?

• 1Dislike

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Wow someone needs to post some info on how to recognize and treat stockholm syndrome on that MMORPG thread.
Or it could be those guys attacking rerolled are just admin sock puppet accounts.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Our site has way more active users now than rerolled, at any time of day. Time for the last few scrubs to start straggling in after they take a break long enough to salvage their pride.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Our site has way more active users now than rerolled, at any time of day. Time for the last few scrubs to start straggling in after they take a break long enough to salvage their pride.

This. My hard drive went down for a few days and when I got a new one and redid everything, I checked on there just for the hell of it. Maybe 130 users and most were lurkers. I remember not too long ago that was here and they had close to 300 on. That site is dead. I might still get on some since it seems some good lulz might be had.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>

Nothing revives a community like some grade A drama. There were Good guys who were bad, bad guys who were good, betrayal from within and 2 mortal enemies (Hodj and a_skeleton_03) working together to save the day. This shit should be on HBO.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dragin and Teljair scammed MMORPG.com right proper.

Matchstick Men 2: Fedora Men

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't know a_skeleton_03 and I were mortal enemies, but I'll take it anyway.

Some artistic license is always good for drawing viewership

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ouarkakas is using Ferris Bueller, I'm using Ludacris' move bitch

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
We had 270k page views in our first week.

Someone tell me if that is a dying community.

The community stagnated under the oppressive SJW Communist mod team and Draegen's incompetence.

a_skeleton_03, good luck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users