Crowfall

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Great.. another female archtype... /grumble

from the article linked:

"There will be a male version of the Templar as this is a human archetype, and both genders will be fully customizable, with more details and updates on powers and playstyle to follow."

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It says in the article that there are male and female templars. I did try the druid in the big world release a couple weeks back. The game is looking better, the movement was okay. I got ganked by a couple folks and died in about 30 seconds with me trying not to fight back at all just survive because I didn't really know how to play yet.

They (artcraft) at least show a shitton more promise than Brad and co.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Open world and ganking? Count me the fuck in. The community I play with is preparing big time for this game. I hope we can stay the underdog and fight bigger guilds. Always fun to win outnumbered with better organization and raid experience.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Crowfall

Oh you naughty girl. Someone needs a spanking.

Like the character designs. Think this stylized realistic approach is a good one. Not going to lose my mind with silly pixar models, but no way they'll enter the uncanny valley either. Of course seeing then in game is what matters; they need to fit in with the overall world feel.

Fordrynn

N00b
I am no fan of the rodent - especially the animations. Overall the character designs are just "eh". Most animations are good enough though.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The game still looks very floaty to me. Like the characters have no weight. They really need to aim for a similar 'feel' to that of World of Warcraft.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
New combat update has made my butthole hot, however, it looks like a full hundo just to get access at this point.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I watched a streamer play this most of the weekend . I need to see more content before I am willing to purchase.

Fordrynn

N00b
Yep, content looks *very* sparce but they have made considerable gains as far as combat is concerned. I could see a release by this time next year.