Crowfall

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don't! For the love that is holy. Jesus. Come play games with us tonight and I'll talk you out of throwing away your fucking cash to an mmorpg led by the last bastions of idiots managing to still hang on to their ego glory filled garbage.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Asked for a refund. No idea who the fuck made that video about the combat being fantastic. Shit is HORRID.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Dude what did anyone expect. It's fucking ran by a shit show. Seriously how can anyone give this fuck money. Walton is the last bastion of garbage developers still hanging on not for the genre, but to screw people out of their cash and that's about it. The guy is a fucking ass hat. Game sucks. You should all know better by now.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Like I said above, sorry in advance for any developer just trying to live on this project. But you are all working for the fuck of all fucks, and that's saying a lot since the fuck of all fucks above the fuck of all fucks and all those other fucks have finally learned their lesson. But not this fuck. Only 999.00 to watch the fuck of all fucks fuck you out of your fucking wallet while he fucks your mom and you have to fucking watch it while you paid the fuck.

fuck!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. (Fuck). The dude wrote and spoke a novel about why you don't want to make an MMORPG in 2003 and people are still giving this asshole cash????? Wikipedia. Ten Great Reasons You Don't want to Make a Massively Multiplayer Game."

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
He played the game genius. It sucks ass. Gee, who would have saw that coming... wait. Everyone? Dumbshit.
He was saying the guy in the video said the combat was fantastic. But even watching the video it is clearly not fantastic.

Dial back on the caffeine.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
He was saying the guy in the video said the combat was fantastic. But even watching the video it is clearly not fantastic.

Dial back on the caffeine.

Oh oops sorry dude. Didn't read it right after drunk Friday gaming.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How close is this to being close to done? Wasn't it supposed to be released by the end of 2016 based on the kickstarter?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I would say a smart bet is November 2017.

They are pretty damn good with communication and keeping people in the loop. (Well, compared to SOE was )