Crowfall

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So Crowfall is seeking crowd sourced VC now. Form C disclosures are not super great. Like 850K in assets this last fiscal year and 750K cash on hand changed from 740K assets and 710K from the year before. But the revenue is even worse at -3.8M for the last fiscal year up from -1.4M the year before. Looks like they are spending a lot. Not sure if there is any trickery they can pull to get tax benefits and shelter the cash in future payroll (which has got to be the vast majority of their expenses period).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I would love an AMA/interview.

I am a KS backer but I don't really follow it closely (consider it more of an investment in good ideas) and I'd like to ask questions that are a bit more salient than normal facebook game plebes or official forum swampers ask.

Though tbh I would probably be more interested in it after their initial persistent world test goes up so there's a little more meat to ask about.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
To my knowledge, at this time there is no real way to "sign up a guild"

Most guilds are formed within the guild forum and haven't registered officially within the game yet.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This makes me sad in the pantaloons. I want to try it out, hopefully the tests start being more frequent if not always on after the new year, I might back it then.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't back anything produced by Gordon. The guy is a living breathing cash sinkhole. Kudos to whoever the team is that has to work with that douche.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So far Crowfall is the only big crowd funded mmo to look like it has a chance of being a product.

Think it still be more niche like Eve but we'll see.

Fordrynn

N00b
While I dont mind characterizing avatars in MMOs, I agree to with you here. There needs to be a darker tone, imo. They are not battle-hardened enough.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
While I dont mind characterizing avatars in MMOs, I agree to with you here. There needs to be a darker tone, imo. They are not battle-hardened enough.
Because hey will sell you battle hardened skins in the cash shop lol