Dark Matter

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
The author did a AMA just before episode 9 aired claiming he’s “writing a book”, but refused to say if it’s another book in the Dark Matter universe or something else. He did say something to the effect that he enjoyed the point of views of the other people in the show and combined with the final 60 seconds of the season 1 ending, I suspect he’s not done.

Hope he is done. Felt like it was a good ending and with the exception of the final 60 seconds I hear the ending is the same as in the books.

If they do decide to do a season 2 I hope it’s about the rich black guy with it being more sliders/stargate inspired by going to new worlds to start shit with the locals in a search for new badass technology, or something. Don’t really want to see a season 2 of Ryan or who the fuck ever trying to find his way home.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool ending. If he does decide to expand on it I would like to see Charlie pick up his work and perfect it. Almost like he becomes the traveler of worlds without creating copies of himself.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I Enjoyed this series (i assume no S2) but thought they missed a bit on the ending.

All those Jason's just sitting and saying nothing after all they went through, did they vote a spokesperson ?

Should have had them speak in unison as one "hive mind" as they would all be thinking the same thing.

Also, Daniella and Charle cant even give one the Versions of Jason a "thanks dad, i love you and appreciate what you did to get back to us"
SO DAMN COLD.

If they do S2, i don't want the family, i want Multiple Jason's causing havoc in the world i presume they are stranded in.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hope he is done. Felt like it was a good ending and with the exception of the final 60 seconds I hear the ending is the same as in the books.

If they do decide to do a season 2 I hope it’s about the rich black guy with it being more sliders/stargate inspired by going to new worlds to start shit with the locals in a search for new badass technology, or something. Don’t really want to see a season 2 of Ryan or who the fuck ever trying to find his way home.

100% agree with this.

bigolas

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was worried 1 episode wasn't enough to resolve this mess and they still filled half ot it with boring family scenes to spend less than 1 minute in the end kind of wrapping up everything. Halfway through, I started thinking about the Alex Jones meme and they ended up doing it.
1719454039514.png

Also, Daniella and Charle cant even give one the Versions of Jason a "thanks dad, i love you and appreciate what you did to get back to us"
SO DAMN COLD.
Because the only way to cope with that situation is to view the other Jasons as non-human/not real.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Because the only way to cope with that situation is to view the other Jasons as non-human/not real.
Yeah, I don't blame her. Best move is to just get out of that world and try not to lose sleep over the fact that there's over 100 other Jasons that are just as much your husband as the one you're with, other than the fact this one convinced you first. Not that I have a better reason to pick one over the others. The whole situation is fucked and tragic.

I enjoyed this.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I Enjoyed this series (i assume no S2) but thought they missed a bit on the ending.

All those Jason's just sitting and saying nothing after all they went through, did they vote a spokesperson ?

Should have had them speak in unison as one "hive mind" as they would all be thinking the same thing.

SO DAMN COLD.

If they do S2, i don't want the family, i want Multiple Jason's causing havoc in the world i presume they are stranded in.
Exactly what I was thinking. Or I figured half of them were going to try to stop them and the other half fight back.