Dark Souls 3

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
over all length of Ringed City I'd say is twice that of Ashes, more bosses that's for sure hah

Midir didn't give me any problem as a Knight/Cleric hybrid, Slave knight gave me more problems but switched to BB(aggressive) mode and spanked his ass

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are the DLCs worth it?

Never bought one in my life. Not for BB, not for Dragon Age, not for TW3.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So some of the negative reviews I've been reading about this is that the areas are too small? Is this true? I mean that's almost true with all the areas in DS3 to an extent, I guess this follows the same approach? Anyway, how is the actual length of the DLC? Shorter or longer than Ashes? Shorter or longer the various Crowns? Shorter or longer then Autorias?

Could I put any more arbitrary questions in my post?
Area size and exploration are probably my main complaints about DS3 compared to 1 and 2, which were both much better in that regard(in my opinion). Is the DLC even worse?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel this last DLC is pretty huge. It's definitely bigger than the last DLC by far. It has a Dark Souls 1 feel to it, imho. 2 of the 3 boss fights are pretty good in it. The one boss is a stupid gimmick fight.

The second boss fight is a "pvp" boss fight where it spawns somebody from one of the red markers outside the boss room. You could do what I did though and play in offline mode and get the real boss which was pretty easy too.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are the DLCs worth it?

Never bought one in my life. Not for BB, not for Dragon Age, not for TW3.

DLC for DS2 was absolutely amazing. Sure there are complaints that it breaks up the world a bit, but I swear that feeling you get as you walk up the chains in the fire place is absolutely aww inspiring. Just get Sins version of DS2, it's by far the best DS in the series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
You should get the DLC for BB. It was really good.

I will second that. The BB DLC is amazing all around. Atmosphere, music, bosses, weapons, length, level layout. It was all just great, even with those two giant fuckers at once in that one area.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
DLC for DS2 was absolutely amazing. Sure there are complaints that it breaks up the world a bit, but I swear that feeling you get as you walk up the chains in the fire place is absolutely aww inspiring. Just get Sins version of DS2, it's by far the best DS in the series.
I have DS2 for PS4 and it came with the expansions I believe. I never finished it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I might have to go back to DS2 but I have zero good memories of it, got about half way through the DLC before I dropped off. Everything felt far to obtuse even for a souls title, and it had weapon durability bullshit...

DS3 arena matches are already kind of boring.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
DS2 has weapon durability which sucks but has not really been an issue for me. What annoys me is the health loss upon death.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In a series that requires you to learn how to fight different bosses it sure punishes you for trying to do so.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I dont think I had a single weapon break in the ps4 version. They definitely fixed that issue.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
remember when SotFS first came out for PS4, the weapon durability was used up 3x faster cause of frame rate hah

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont think I had a single weapon break in the ps4 version. They definitely fixed that issue.

It wasn't fixed at launch, though for any time longer than a month after that I can't say. Was doing my first Hex playthrough and my provisional fire longsword behaved well enough. My scythe, otoh - I couldn't even swing it on the way to the spider boss without it going in the red. The larger weapons with sweeping movesets were unusable at some points in the game.

SotFS was amazing, though.