Dark Souls 3

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It always amazes me when watching streamers on how many don't use a bow to pull mobs in this series. Shit, you can body pull some mobs and not get the other one too so a bow isn't required sometimes.
They never played EQ probably.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Have a level 113, 67 hour save but just started a new character since it's been so long. Never played the last DLC and I'm gonna go through all of em this time.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Have a level 113, 67 hour save but just started a new character since it's been so long. Never played the last DLC and I'm gonna go through all of em this time.

Cool, that is what I did. If you crave the co-op let me know.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
First area wasn't that much fun.

Poison area with bullshit aerial mobs plus easy places for PC invaders to choke point your progression. Cleared it and got all the items (I think) but don't really see ever exploring it again on my other characters. Next area doesn't seem as bad but has some annoying trash and miss one que and your gibbed sections. Plus side NPC invaders seem to show up regardless of your ember status so shouldn't miss any item drops. Sort of feels like a mix of Sen's fortress and Sunken Crown so far.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First boss dead. Somewhat easy but a very cool fight. I picked up the Harald Curved Greatsword and put a heavy gem on it. The damage it does is insane for my str build.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
DLC beat, arena matches are all over the place. 3v3 is dumb as fuck though and 6 man brawl is just who is not engaged wins.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
DLC beat, arena matches are all over the place. 3v3 is dumb as fuck though and 6 man brawl is just who is not engaged wins.
Thought you started a new character; did you just speedrun it? I am level 21 getting ready to kill Vordt lol.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
unknown.png

Max slash resist + great hammer new meta

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Ok so I finished all of Ds3 a while ago, started a NG+, but now want to go back and play the DLC's without having to basically replay the game. Any ideas? Do I download a save game?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya if you're experienced you can rip through the game and just summon a phantom at a boss if you're rusty.

I'm in Boreal valley after 1 night of actual playing. Cathedral of the Deep seemed so tiny.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ya if you're experienced you can rip through the game and just summon a phantom at a boss if you're rusty.

I'm in Boreal valley after 1 night of actual playing. Cathedral of the Deep seemed so tiny.

Yep, pretty sure in co-op I could get to yhorm in a couple hours.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I can clear you through Undead Settlement in a toilet sesh.

PS: I mean all of it too, not just a greatwood kill.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I am into US again. Problem is I am a completeist so have to do everything second time around as well...

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Kinda sad that the story is not actually finished(and will probably never be finished, I'm sure that eventually Bandai/FROM will revisit the Souls Universe), there were some questions answered small ones though, an actual finish to the story would have been great, instead of just "I'll paint another world, and hope my Uncle finds peace(even though he is the Dark Soul)...

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
boss spoiler

The darkeater midir boss fight is annoying because of how much HP he has. Spells were shit because I would run out of FP before being able to kill him. So I had to just go for a melee build on my pyromancer. The boss fight is much easier 1v1. He's pretty predictable.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So some of the negative reviews I've been reading about this is that the areas are too small? Is this true? I mean that's almost true with all the areas in DS3 to an extent, I guess this follows the same approach? Anyway, how is the actual length of the DLC? Shorter or longer than Ashes? Shorter or longer the various Crowns? Shorter or longer then Autorias?

Could I put any more arbitrary questions in my post?