DDO (D&D Online)

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I still play this a couple times a week, but I spend 98% of my time soloing. My character has existed since the game released and been max level forever, but I have yet to TR a single time.

I almost wear it like a badge of honor because I routinely keep up with or even outperform people with dozens of past lives. I don't think that says as much about me as it does the playerbase, but it's certainly not surprising because a HUGE chunk of people that play the game are 50+ years old.
Yeah I don't think it's a MMO that's going to capture the younger generation. Us old geezers that grew up on d&d enjoy the hell out of it. It's also pretty complicated game as far as min maxing characters. I'm sure if I tried to jump back in I'd be completely lost.

Hell, how long is the game been out for now? 12 15 years maybe?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah I don't think it's a MMO that's going to capture the younger generation. Us old geezers that grew up on d&d enjoy the hell out of it. It's also pretty complicated game as far as min maxing characters. I'm sure if I tried to jump back in I'd be completely lost.

Hell, how long is the game been out for now? 12 15 years maybe?

18 years.

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users