DDO (D&D Online)

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Hit lvl 11 last night, these dungeon crawls are good fun! Its not the EQ experience from back in the day but it does bring some of the nostalgia back for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They extended free access to all quests and expansions until the end of May, good time to play again if you're bored the game is pretty awesome these days.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Reading that it was free, I downloaded, patched, then got a 'you need a sub to play'. Was too lazy to troubleshoot lol.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like a good time to check this out. I've always wanted to at least try it, and you can't beat free.

sukik

Should I just make a regular character? I've read the Iconic character description and its sounds like skipping content to me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Should I just make a regular character? I've read the Iconic character description and its sounds like skipping content to me.

I would suggest fresh as a base class. There is a lot of great lower level dungeons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah start a regular character, you'll level fast on a first life anyways. Avoid fighter/barb, they're painful to level especially if you're new.

sukik

I found a sorcerer build from a year ago and created it. Got into the game, seems weird running around but I'll give it a few hours this week.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorcerer is really strong right now, fire spec is a good choice. Once you get fireball and wall of fire you'll be rolling, just kite to avoid taking hits. Running stuff on hard is probably a good difficulty to start, traps won't be as deadly and mobs won't hit as hard but still good xp. Once you know what you're doing Elite or Reaper 1 become possible, and keep an eye on the group finder for stuff in your level range.

The ultimate resource

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider

All content free extended through August, a voucher to unlock all adventure packs for your account for free, the first two expansions for 99 ddo points (easily and quickly earnable F2P in game), more VIP xp in a party.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Good time to log in to your account. Redeem the coupon DDOfreequests to get every pack except the expansions, and you can get those for 99 points each.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

I made it through character creation and into the game, but it just felt weird running around so I logged out. Not a very earnest attempt on my part.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Harshaw Harshaw or anyone that knows: Going for this build but I think the wiki is out of date. For example what is Stalwart Defender rank 3?
1593279029550.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't played in ages but I want to say it means take 3 levels of stalwart defender core enhancement there along the bottom of the stalwart defender tree.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I haven't played in ages but I want to say it means take 3 levels of stalwart defender core enhancement there along the bottom of the stalwart defender tree.
Yeah thought that as well but need 5 points in the tree to take the second one along the bottom, guessing the wiki is just outdated.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah thought that as well but need 5 points in the tree to take the second one along the bottom, guessing the wiki is just outdated.

The official ddo forums should have up to date builds, or at least it did the last time I played, which was pre-Ravenloft.