Deadpool (2016)

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Apparently all the attention they got from you posting the link to the video brought it to the attention of the studio, and it got pulled down.
I really hope that Fox was paying attention to the views, interest, and hype it generated not just on i09 but on quite a few media outlets...

Or they'll sweep it under the rug until the license reverts back to Marvel and they'll have another mega-hit film again.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Deadpool game definitely sweet as hell. They actually had three narrators for his inner monologues (trilogues?). One of the voices sounded like the cop off Freakazoid.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
X-WolverineDeadpool.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha, it was pretty good.

My thing with Deadpool is that his antics are hilarious when they're surprising and totally out of left field, but the rest of the time he's just kind of annoying and silly. The part where he draws himself chopping the dudes head off then shows him that in a slow mo? Fucking gold Jerry. The part where he starts talking in spanish? Stupid.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I agree with Tuco a lot of Slap Stick kiddy shit going on, I'd still watch it but meh. Needs more Bender asshole quality

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Contrary to what my brain first read; Ryan Reynolds was not found dead in a pool.

Syringed_sl

shitlord

HD studio approved test footage for Deadpool. Maybe Fox is actually listening. According to Blur Studios, this is two minutes out of eight minutes that was made.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Im assuming Disney/Marvel wont make this due to the content and really impossible to make a PG 13 version? Also that whole trailer is CGI?
From what the studio said, they made it in CGI because to film the entire thing in live action would have taken a lot of money. Currently, the film rights to Deadpool are being held by Fox. If Fox fails to do anything with the license after a certain period of time, it'll revert back to Marvel/Disney. The Punisher/Blade reverted back to Marvel in 2011 and a Punisher R rated film is supposedly in the works. Disney owns several studios under it's wing that have no problems creating and distributing R rated content. (ie. Touchstone Pictures)

I honestly wouldn't mind if Deadpool the movie was entirely CGI either. Most of the shit Deadpool does is really over the top and cartoon-like anyways.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Video above got pulled from Vimeo. Fox might of had something to do with it despite it being 100% endorsed by Blur Studios as being okay. Someone on Reddit spotted that in the footage, there's a magazine of Hugh Jackman in the backseat chairs during the SUV fight.