Deadpool (2016)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i only know deadpool from the game, so i'm not a true deadpool connoisseur but i really liked this video.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sweet baby jesus. Launches in 15 months. That means they're going to use the existing script and Ryan Reynolds. These are good things.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i hope to high heaven this fails, and i like deadpool too, but it's more important that in a fiscal year, fox will have new fantastic four fail, and then have deadpool fail, maybe then they'll sell back the rights to disney/marvel.

j00t

No, it needs to do well. Then sequals need to bury it. If they make it and it fails outright, they will take it as a sign off the character doesn't work on film and no one will want to obtain the license. See ghost rider.

Juvarisx

Florida
Happened to The Punisher too. Fox can clearly make a good superhero movie (days of future past), so I would be happy if this did well.

j00t

That's another one... I would love to see Thomas Jane back as the punisher

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
January/February is movie throwaway time. I'm not optimistic at all.

j00t

Yeah I had seem that a while ago. I think he did that all by himself, if I remember correctly

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was glossed over with the news about Deadpool movie, but the Fantastic Four reboot is getting bumped back, 7 weeks. Hardly the end of the world, but it's still a bump.