Deadpool (2016)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They've picked a release date for this.

Good-bye winter dumping ground, hello summer blockbuster season.

June 1, 2018.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
She's got a man face and vitiligo. She will bond with Deadpool over their skin disorders.

spronk

FPS noob
first image of cable (josh brolin) got tweeted out by ryan reynolds

DGovov0WAAAMMVa.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty much nailed the pouches and ridiculous gun that makes no sense, Leifeld/10

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Looks like a pissed off Gordon Ramsey from the future.

I approve and hope he says fuck a lot.

• 1Worf

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
This is picky and really doesn't matter if he can pull of the character but they need to put some shoulderpads on him or something to beef up the upper body. Cable always seemed thicker than most of your leaner heroes... again, that's picky but first thing I noticed. When I think Cable...

Cable-art-X-Men-Marvel.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is picky and really doesn't matter if he can pull of the character but they need to put some shoulderpads on him or something to beef up the upper body. Cable always seemed thicker than most of your leaner heroes... again, that's picky but first thing I noticed. When I think Cable...

View attachment 150941

Yep and I don't think that is picky. The presence of a hero is important. The masses have all drawn a scale in their heads of what these guys look like in comparison to so-and-so.

These artists had a vision and we shouldn't pretend.

Also I wanted to add, if I may, that anyone who has gained or lost serious serious weight knows that social perception and the way people interact with you is totally different when you are +/- 100 pounds. People behave differently to you. Everything changes. Whether it be fat, muscle, or just the thickness of youth (I call this "man pounds") it doesn't matter. Acting is reacting they say. No shoulderpads could affect how the other actors react to him in the scenes and elicit a difference in performance-- not bad, just different.

Its difficult to articulate, but I get what you are potentially saying re: possible concerns beyond the face-value aesthetics of his body. Cable was "thicc af" as the kids would say.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
xforce 1 has always perplexed me, i've talked about how shit liefield is, but da fuq?
latest

i'd look at this like a teen and go, whats happening with cables hands? where does the hand begin and end? is there a right hand? Is his hand so big or gun so small that his pinky hangs off? or is that a double finger trigger guard? with only 3 knuckles on either hand, if there even is a right hand?

I'd later learn that Liefeld drew this w/ the editorial direction of "no teeth", so he had everyone grimacing, cuz he's shit with teeth
a7f9f2563919eb50d8ee8fce7ae3e653.png

• 1Worf