Deadpool (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait.. didn't he play in High School Musical? ;)
I had to google that but holy hell

1148119-L.jpg

Homsar

Im assuming fox is taking Brad Pitt very serious since they've been ordering everyone to pull their concept art down. Deadpool wearing a Deadpool shirt and shorts is great

FG8TMFB.jpg

1iEUFGC.jpg

zaviA78.jpg

piJbkaq.jpg

Last edited:

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It'll give them an excuse to do meta humor about the characters. Plus it's not like he has to do too much with Thanos other than voicework

Homsar

I thought that was a Condom with their name on it lol I had glare and couldnt make everything out

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
*Wipes sweat off forehead* Whew! anyone but Michael Shannon is a great success.

Absolutely. The guy is a good actor but one I really only like in relatively small doses.

I was pulling for David Harbour but if they're offering up some Brolin I can only say "yes please". And he signed a 4 movie deal so we'll be seeing him in more than just the Deadpool series.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I hope they do the height some how, they nailed colossus in the first movie. Jackman is great but I still want a midget wolverine

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
He has got the acting chops to pull this off. He fucking nailed it in The Goonies.