Deadpool & Wolverine

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Why follow these threads?

You admitted you never watched Rings of Power but you have more posts in that thread than anyone else.

I almost gave you credit for pirating DP3, don't ruin it by being a hypocrite in other ways

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You admitted you never watched Rings of Power but you have more posts in that thread than anyone else.

I almost gave you credit for pirating DP3, don't ruin it by being a hypocrite in other ways
Sup aspie. How's the dog dick gargling going?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I was talking about the promotion for the TV show and likely posting YouTube videos reviews of each episode. I was contributing to that thread even if I didn't watch it. It's kinda hard to do much more than that if I hadn't watched it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Sup aspie. How's the dog dick gargling going?

1722456888696.png

10/10. You punk bitches complaining are some cynical mother fuckers.

Funny, great action and a
Little heart.

Pure comic joy

I assume your stance on Disney, Google and Meta stock is based on morals. Yet you had no issue buying tickets for this Disney property.

I'd rather be a dog fucker, than a hypocrite who tells everyone how degenerate it is to fuck dogs, that nobody should support degenerate dog fucking, that degenerates are grooming kids to become dog fuckers only to later admit I've been fucking dogs the whole time.

Come to think about it, someone call the RSPCA on Tom

• 2Garbage
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The way people are talking about the quality, it must be a screener.

There hasn't been a screener leak on a Marvel movie in several years so that's certainly interesting.

1080p REPACK TELESYNC x264 - apparently not a screener, Its not perfect but darn near outside of some sound issues when its loud.​

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 539157

I assume your stance on Disney, Google and Meta stock is based on morals. Yet you had no issue buying tickets for this Disney property.

I'd rather be a dog fucker, than a hypocrite who tells everyone how degenerate it is to fuck dogs, that nobody should support degenerate dog fucking, that degenerates are grooming kids to become dog fuckers only to later admit I've been fucking dogs the whole time.

Come to think about it, someone call the RSPCA on Tom
your argument is weak. because you prefer to eat a dogs asshole doesn't give you a moral high ground dumb fuck. i support products that align with my beliefs. no compromise. me owning disney directly is not the same as buying a specific movie that shits all over disney and its woke shit. now riddle me this dog fucker. how do you influence behavioral change? hurr durr

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i support products that align with my beliefs. no compromise. me owning disney directly is not the same as buying a specific movie that shits all over disney and its woke shit.

you can't be this thick.

Shits all over Disney by being on track to do $1bn

lol.

Thanks for the new "this is why it's ok to be a hypocrite over DP3" line

"Ryan Reynolds makes jokes about Disney, SO IT'S TOTALLY OK TO COMPROMISE MY MORALS ON THIS OCCASION because Disney is just getting the same treatment they got from the Simpsons when Fox owned it and still gets now Disney owns it!"

FTFY

god damn, I'm operating at 0.1% because of search isn't working and hypocritical mother fuckers are still embarassing themselves by doubling down on their compromised morals

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike

Nester

Vyemm Raider
There is a substantial difference between being an "OWNER" vs a "consumer of 2 hours of entertainment"

Ossoi stop reaching

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
There is a substantial difference between being an "OWNER" vs a "consumer of 2 hours of entertainment"

Ossoi stop reaching
This dude doesn't believe this shit. It's his Schick for now. He craves attention cause he's a sad cuck dink living in a land not his own.

• 4Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Ossoi stop reaching

You're absolute right.

Buying a stock after its IPO doesn't go to Disney.

But purchasing movie tickets DOES provide direct revenue to the company.

Thanks for helping me to clarify this. x

PS you literally just posted a "darn near perfect" screener copy

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Threads like this provide valuable insight as to how fucked we are as a society.

these guys went from a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game to a small multiplayer online roleplaying forum. They're no longer c-tier wood elves and gnomes, but today they're A* roleplayers of proud, brave, anti-woke Patriots who will be the first on the front lines in a coming US Civl War. In reality they're quick to guzzle from the Disney cock whilst hiding under the excuse of :

"IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THIS DISNEY SEMEN IS RYAN REYNOLDS FLAVOURED. PS DOWN WITH LGBTQIABIPOC++++"

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Did anyone tell Ossoi this movie features a dog with its tongue hanging out for 20 minutes? This could totally turn this thread around.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
these guys went from a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game to a small multiplayer online roleplaying forum. They're no longer c-tier wood elves and gnomes, but today they're A* roleplayers of proud, brave, anti-woke Patriots who will be the first on the front lines in a coming US Civl War. In reality they're quick to guzzle from the Disney cock whilst hiding under the excuse of :

"IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THIS DISNEY SEMEN IS RYAN REYNOLDS FLAVOURED. PS DOWN WITH LGBTQIABIPOC++++"
It’s wild coming in here and seeing the same people who are fed posting in the Politics thread threatening to “HUG ALL THE LIBCUCKS” are also in here demanding that everyone spreads their ass cheeks for the latest bullshit Disney goyslop. How it’s even possible to be that pathetic as a grown man is beyond my comprehension.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It’s wild coming in here and seeing the same people who are fed posting in the Politics thread threatening to “HUG ALL THE LIBCUCKS” are also in here demanding that everyone spreads their ass cheeks for the latest bullshit Disney goyslop. How it’s even possible to be that pathetic as a grown man is beyond my comprehension.
spread their ass cheeks? all they said was the movie was good. and it sends a message that people are intentionally skipping the woke trash and only interested in the old non woke movies. by your logic, the movies were bad and are going to remain bad. there is no coming back from it. i disagree we just got a non woke Pixar movie everyone enjoyed and went to see. now we have a non woke MCU (20th century fox epilogue) film that everyone enjoyed and went to see. if they keep up the trend then yeah things are changing. if not then people just wont go back to them.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
spread their ass cheeks? all they said was the movie was good. and it sends a message that people are intentionally skipping the woke trash and only interested in the old non woke movies. by your logic, the movies were bad and are going to remain bad. there is no coming back from it. i disagree we just got a non woke Pixar movie everyone enjoyed and went to see. now we have a non woke MCU (20th century fox epilogue) film that everyone enjoyed and went to see. if they keep up the trend then yeah things are changing. if not then people just wont go back to them.

Your point is invalid because you cammed it rather than "send a message" lol. Like how do you mess up pirating this movie/holding the moral high ground even after I said "don't ruin it" lol, you just went ahead and did it anyway.

You guys can keep telling yourself it sends a "message" whilst looking the other way from all those $$ flowing into Disney's coffers to fund more woke/dei stuff that isn't a Reynolds passion project.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Your point is invalid because you cammed it rather than "send a message" lol. Like how do you mess up pirating this movie/holding the moral high ground even after I said "don't ruin it" lol, you just went ahead and did it anyway.

You guys can keep telling yourself it sends a "message" whilst looking the other way from all those $$ flowing into Disney's coffers to fund more woke/dei stuff that isn't a Reynolds passion project.
i was speaking generally.

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
I haven't paid for any digital media since 1995.

it started due to principle, of being a poor teenager with a computer and Napster, then it turned to principle of "fuck metallica and any other crybaby millionaire faggots"
That principle has evolved many times over the years for many noble or dubious reasons but it's currently sitting at the principle of:
"Fuck you and you're 19 different streaming subscription services this shit costs more than cable now"

In truth i just like to steal shit and not pay for it, because fuck you, that's why. If it's a musician/band I like i'll go to their concerts and buy their t-shirts so they actually earn money while I steal their entire discographies, but fuck tv/movies.

• 1Dislike

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This movie is averaging 48 million per day for Monday and Tuesday. Prolly breaks 900 million this weekend

• 1Like