Deadpool & Wolverine

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I didn't know they were supposed to hate each other. Because of Snipes being a dick to everyone on the set of the Blade movies?

Spot the difference?

1722372970602.png

1722372981265.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you could always go to the usual places and watch it all day long. if that screener quality version exists on youtube, it will exist elsewhere.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know they were supposed to hate each other. Because of Snipes being a dick to everyone on the set of the Blade movies?
More than just Patton. The wrestler in that movie, in interviews, was telling people that Snipes was a complete cocksucker to everyone on set, and said Snipes said racist shit. But he also pointed out Snipes never treated HIM like that, just everyone else (the point being the wrestler was a huge muscled mofo). Apparently Snipes was super pissed he had to "share" his movie.

• 1Worf

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
wasn't there a video posted earlier in this thread discussing the whole blade trinity thing? It got buried in replies since but basically Snipes saw it that the studio was taking his franchise and his paycheck away from him at the exact time that he was in so much legal trouble with the IRS due to back taxes and fucking with his money really pissed him off. he ended up going to prison for like 3 years after the film released due to it.

wikipedia fwiw but:

In 2004, Snipes reprised his role in the third film, Blade: Trinity, which he also produced. In 2005, Snipes sued New Line Cinema and David S. Goyer, the film's studio and director, respectively. He claimed that the studio did not pay his full salary, that he was intentionally cut out of casting decisions, and that his character's screen time was reduced in favor of co-stars Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel. The suit was later settled, but no details were released.[14]...

On October 12, 2006, Snipes, Eddie Ray Kahn, and Douglas P. Rosile were charged conspiring to defraud the United States and knowingly making or aiding and abetting the making of a false and fraudulent claim for payment against the US. Snipes was also charged with willfully failing to file timely federal income tax returns.[33] ...

In 2008, Snipes was convicted on misdemeanor charges of willful failure to file federal income tax returns, and was sentenced to three years' imprisonment. After an unsuccessful appeal, he served 28 months in federal prison. He was released in April 2013.[31][32]

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sumbitch, I KEEP clicking this thread when I'm trying to avoid spoilers for 3 months until it its on streaming... Blade cameo is ruined, noooooooooo.......

Just go fucking see it. It's actually worth supporting things that aren't full of dykes, faggots, American Inventors, retards, pedophiles, and other DEI fag shit.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
you could always go to the usual places and watch it all day long. if that screener quality version exists on youtube, it will exist elsewhere.
edit: nm this is just a really, really good cam with good audio, recorded from the projection room not from the theatre.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, its one of those movies you just drop what you're doing and see it and get it out of the way. this movie has strong word of mouth so theaters are still going to be packed this weekend. or go sail the high seas. the best part about seeing these kinds of movies is talking about it here with our nerdbros. you just missed the first weekend. when you see it, not as many are going to be interested in discussing it. although, "Once Upon in Hollywood", people are still willing to talk about it here.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
edit: nm this is just a really, really good cam with good audio, recorded from the projection room not from the theatre.

I believe those are called telesynch or something. Some even have pcm stereo audio which is crap but not bad if you're just watching on a tv.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't know his wife, other than via his story. I'd have preferred that she got happily gangbanged by a soccer team and he killed himself after

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It should be noted to anyone seeing this movie that it is VERY worth staying through the credits and the after credits scene.

• 1Like