Deadpool & Wolverine

Juvarisx

Florida
It's Disney... Of course they're going to push the She-Hulk and Captain Marvel diversity garbage...

I mean yea they are, but he posted a quote with no source and no major trade publication has reported on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Considering he's been removed from future Disney Marvel productions. I doubt it.

"As of the available information, Ryan Reynolds appears to have been removed from future Disney productions, including MCU films, due to creative differences and drama surrounding Deadpool 3. The exact circumstances and implications of his removal remain unclear, but it seems that his involvement in the franchise has come to an end."
This sounds a whole lot like both sides letting their respective PR departments bloviate and "do their thing" since Reynolds has openly said he needs a break and it was exhausting making a whole Deadpool movie. Then they will eventually realize they both want to "do the right thing", and make amends. And in this case by "do the right thing" I , of course, mean make boatloads of money.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This sounds a whole lot like both sides letting their respective PR departments bloviate and "do their thing" since Reynolds has openly said he needs a break and it was exhausting making a whole Deadpool movie. Then they will eventually realize they both want to "do the right thing", and make amends. And in this case by "do the right thing" I , of course, mean make boatloads of money.
He doesn't want to do another Deadpool movie because of the toll it took on his family. He is fine doing cameos and stuff in other people's movies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It's like when Daniel Craig kept saying no more Bond movies because it was pure hell. They'd ask him right after the movie wrapped/premiered, of course he's going to have something negative to say. Then he would shake it off and do another.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Doing a quick google search and I was able to find NO instances of a fall out between Disney and Reynolds. Not sure where you got that quote from but it seems to be a lone wolf crying in the desert.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Doing a quick google search and I was able to find NO instances of a fall out between Disney and Reynolds. Not sure where you got that quote from but it seems to be a lone wolf crying in the desert.
There was the usual made up bullshit and nonsense from Mike Zeroh, but no one else ever said anything of the sort.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
There was the usual made up bullshit and nonsense from Mike Zeroh, but no one else ever said anything of the sort.

Yeah I wish I could block the clickbait youtubers. Unfortunately all I can do is dislike their videos and hope they get pulled out of my feed eventually.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I wish I could block the clickbait youtubers. Unfortunately all I can do is dislike their videos and hope they get pulled out of my feed eventually.
Screenshot_20240823-045603~2.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
ryan reynolds posted this on facebook today (why FB?!)

its apparently a zoom in of one of the TVA screens during the post credit scene and shows gambit leaving the void

also TIL foh embeds facebook videos

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
ryan reynolds posted this on facebook today (why FB?!)

its apparently a zoom in of one of the TVA screens during the post credit scene and shows gambit leaving the void

also TIL foh embeds facebook videos

Could you imagine the billions it would make with Reynolds, Hemsworth, and Tatum?

Two straight white guys + magic mike? It would sell 2 billion in tickets easy.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users