Deadpool & Wolverine

Siliconemelons

It was a double Easter Egg. Favreau also played Foggy Nelson in the Affleck Daredevil.

Not going to lie… I liked the affleck daredevil movie.

I do not and have not been a comic book reader even as a kid, so movie versions are all i know.

I had a short stent in the 90s i would buy comics to collect with my dad, still have them… never read any of them. Started with the death of Superman - we didn’t get on the train so we dont have the black sealed one- b it my dad got me the white sealed one of his return. I have the odd in between series of the rise of the super men, like his powers got sent out to random dudes, one was a kid super, a man of steel guy…whatever.

After that i was just picking up random 1’s i found, i had no care for the comics.

I think the only thing i had ever worth anything over like 10$ was the 90s catwoman #1 but my dad took it bc the cover was too sexy and it got lost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seen most superhero movies and I generally despise the fact they exist.

However I’ve enjoyed the Deadpool movies and just saw this in 3D. Lots of fun, definitely recommend, the 3D was really well done also.

Some genuinely funny moments and great references to a lot of shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's hilarious how he brought in a bunch of barely remembered duds. Gambit being proof you didn't have to remember any of them for it to be funny.

Siliconemelons

It's with his Playboys dude

lol nah he had it with the random stuff he took like this dagger i got from the ren fest one year when i was like 10 lol

I remembered i found catwoman 2 and snuck it lol…

So this had me thinking so i busted them out.

I have all the funeral for a friend Superman etc

What’s funny is i looked up a few, and the one worth the most?

Captain n the game master 1 lulz

IMG_1645.jpeg

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
Some complain that the plot is thin and campy, but I would argue that’s inline with a Deadpool comic. Fucking spot on.

Tatum gave me Henry Cavill vibes with how genuine he was about playing Gambit.

Also Blade.
1723909507242.jpeg

This was a fun watch with friends. 👍

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
He will also continue to play Deadpool (and occasionally voice act as PG-Deadpool in random animated movies) in all other roles until than.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
lol really?

I thought I watched 2, but apparently not.. maybe I started and didnt finish.
I timestamped it to avoid spoilers incase you havent watched it. the scene is inconsequential to the movie itself but the other parts of the mid credits are not.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He will also continue to play Deadpool (and occasionally voice act as PG-Deadpool in random animated movies) in all other roles until than.
Considering he's been removed from future Disney Marvel productions. I doubt it.

"As of the available information, Ryan Reynolds appears to have been removed from future Disney productions, including MCU films, due to creative differences and drama surrounding Deadpool 3. The exact circumstances and implications of his removal remain unclear, but it seems that his involvement in the franchise has come to an end."

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Juvarisx

Florida
Considering he's been removed from future Disney Marvel productions. I doubt it.

"As of the available information, Ryan Reynolds appears to have been removed from future Disney productions, including MCU films, due to creative differences and drama surrounding Deadpool 3. The exact circumstances and implications of his removal remain unclear, but it seems that his involvement in the franchise has come to an end."

Me thinks you got duped

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider

Yeah I'm sure they are going to ditch the billion dollar white men and instead push more she-hulk and captain marvel diversity garbage.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm sure they are going to ditch the billion dollar white men and instead push more she-hulk and captain marvel diversity garbage.

Don't forget they took an entire multi billion dollar franchise and ran it into the ground... not once, not twice but three fucking times.

It's Disney... Of course they're going to push the She-Hulk and Captain Marvel diversity garbage...