Deadpool & Wolverine

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He should incorporate the Lochness or Bigfoot is his shots. Might as well go all the way.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nobody, that's why I said what I said. The only thing that could make Hugh a better cast were if he were 5'7-8" or so.
Wolverine is supposed 5" away from being a dwarf in the comics 5' 3"- 5'' which doesn't make sense visually in the comics when you see him fighting people like the hulk ect

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Wolverine is supposed 5" away from being a dwarf in the comics 5' 3"- 5'' which doesn't make sense visually in the comics when you see him fighting people like the hulk ect

Yeah I know, that's why I said 5'7-8" for Hugh.

Goatface

if 20 years younger and on the "chicken and rice diet", think jackie earle haley could have pulled it off. he is 5'5"

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm saying in the comics he still doesn't look the height they list him at. Hulk VS wolverine did a good job on the size difference
I reread this every year or so
20231208_203420.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't how much truth there is to that guys videos but holy crap if true. Why would Disney keep trying to push their failures into the movie, removing Jackman's scenes for promoting She Hulk is beyond stupid holy hell. I know Disney has been retarded lately but not that bad to where Reynolds and Hugh are refusing to promote the film

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't how much truth there is to that guys videos but holy crap if true. Why would Disney keep trying to push their failures into the movie, removing Jackman's scenes for promoting She Hulk is beyond stupid holy hell. I know Disney has been retarded lately but not that bad to where Reynolds and Hugh are refusing to promote the film
Mike zeroth. He is pure bullshit. Nothing he says ever actually happens.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I had heard about all this stuff from a dude I work with and was wondering why I hadn't seen anything posted here, or elsewhere really. Guess it's because it's all stemming from one TikTok doucher.

Juvarisx

Florida
Mike zeroth. He is pure bullshit. Nothing he says ever actually happens.

Yep, they are just throwing shit at the wall because Marvel is releasing jack shit this year other then a movie everyone wants to see, a tv show that was fine that boosted viewers for Hawkeye, Daredevil and Punisher, an animated show that is basically a nostalgia cash grab that they cant get mad about since their identity is based on "nerd" culture from when they were kids and Agatha which noone has seen anything about and noone really is sure is real anymore.

If they cant drive clicks through bullshit these people might have to go back to work at 7/11

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
those were the true victims of the capeshit crash this past year, all the tiktokers and youtubers who have to make content every day and nobody gives a fuck about any of that shit anymore

spronk

FPS noob
dp3 has wrapped filming, july 26th is the release date so pretty hectic VFX/edit schedule now

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Don't know how I feel about them folding actual MCU stuff in but I have no reason to doubt it won't be great otherwise

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user