Deadpool & Wolverine

Caliane

Unrelated, since this girl is Cassandra Nova, but yes, he did.

Twins, in fact.

View attachment 525890
I think currently wanda and quicksilver are not his kids anymore. thats been retconned back and forth multiple times...
House of M of course was ALL about them being his kids...

But, checking wiki, 2014's AXIS confirms they are not related to him by blood at least.

for the record Magneto does have a daughter for sure.

Lorna. Polaris.
fox-2-pepe-larraz-polaris-knowhere-cover.jpg

Remember "The Gifted" tv show? which was secretly the xmen? with Lorna, cuckoos, etc?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think currently wanda and quicksilver are not his kids anymore. thats been retconned back and forth multiple times...
House of M of course was ALL about them being his kids...

But, checking wiki, 2014's AXIS confirms they are not related to him by blood at least.

for the record Magneto does have a daughter for sure.

Lorna. Polaris.
fox-2-pepe-larraz-polaris-knowhere-cover.jpg

Remember "The Gifted" tv show? which was secretly the xmen? with Lorna, cuckoos, etc?
Polaris was one of the top X-Men, back when I was still reading comics at least. She was on the second X-Factor team.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Twin sister. I'm almost 100% she's the main villain.
Remember when Reed & Sue's son became the "big bag" of the entire marvel universe? I think that company wide crossover took like a year to be resolved. Good job, Onslaught, you big douche!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I will admit I giggled too much at "Do you want to make a snowman?"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is the Wolverine in this the xmenu wolverine or a different one?

I thought the idea was it would be the xmenu Wolverine and they were going to integrate that universe, but doesn't seem like it from the trailer

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Is the Wolverine in this the xmenu wolverine or a different one?

I thought the idea was it would be the xmenu Wolverine and they were going to integrate that universe, but doesn't seem like it from the trailer

Whatever it is, no way they'll "integrate" the Fox-movies long term. If they do MCU-X-Men down the road, they'll definitely want fresh cast, stories (well, probably license to do the Phoenix shit all over again), etc..

And "multiverse" these days is basically just an excuse to member-berry anytime they like without giving a shit on whether it makes sense or not, so it's not like they are losing anything.

They'll probably even leave it ambigious. If you're the type of fan that would be upset about this being the Wolverine from Logan or 2000 movies, it's not and we'll drop and easter egg that you can use as reason for that. If you're the type of fan that would love that, we'll drop an easter egg that you can use as reason for that.

Have it both ways! It's the multiverse!

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Whatever it is, no way they'll "integrate" the Fox-movies long term. If they do MCU-X-Men down the road, they'll definitely want fresh cast, stories (well, probably license to do the Phoenix shit all over again), etc..

Yeah, I should have said introduce the X-Men with the obvious caveat that like Maguire Spiderman they exist in a different version of earth, but whilst using their wolverine in dp3

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I mean, the have no rules. Some alt-universe variants just use the same actor (various Dr. Stranges, all Kang variants, etc..), but if they have memberberry-actors floating around, they'll freely use those too (Spiderman, Prof. X in Dr. Strange 2, which presumably also wasn't the "Fox-verse"?). Guess Loki comes with both Tom Hiddelston-Variants and non-Tom Hiddelston-Variants.

• 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You also had the Kelsey Grammar Beast in the end credit scene of Marvels establishing that theirs is a parallel multiverse. And if they're going to get that version of Photon back into the mainline MCU they'll have to get her out of that continuity first.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It appears some of the Avengers in this are dead. The giant head/skull is Antman. Wolverine I think is a variant of Old Man Logan and Ironman (at least his hotrod from the first Ironman movie) is in it as well but not sure of the driver.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I mean, they'll obviously will be jumping universes too. TVA and Sorcerer-portals all over. So Dead-Ant-Man-location doesn't have to be anything more than just one stop in the story.

• 1Garbage

fris

Vyemm Raider
I hope this makes a shit ton of cash and Disney realizes the money they can make when they drop the woke shit

I can dream right?

There can't be many more movies with Ryan Reynolds. The dude has to be worth close to a billion after selling his phone company right? And after his soccer team rises up a few more league(am I understanding that right?), seems like an easy sell for 100x what he paid

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I hope this makes a shit ton of cash and Disney realizes the money they can make when they drop the woke shit

I can dream right?

There can't be many more movies with Ryan Reynolds. The dude has to be worth close to a billion after selling his phone company right? And after his soccer team rises up a few more league(am I understanding that right?), seems like an easy sell for 100x what he paid
  1. You're making the assumption there won't be "woke shit" in this, which has yet to be seen....
  2. Reynolds does seem to have an honest love and affection for the character, which means these will probably keep happening so long as he still has that, and Disney is willing to go along and foot the production bills.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
  1. You're making the assumption there won't be "woke shit" in this, which has yet to be seen....
  2. Reynolds does seem to have an honest love and affection for the character, which means these will probably keep happening so long as he still has that, and Disney is willing to go along and foot the production bills.
Honestly, from the trailers I think this may be the first R rated movie to break 1B. As long as Reynolds is running the show. The man shits gold.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Honestly, from the trailers I think this may be the first R rated movie to break 1B. As long as Reynolds is running the show. The man shits gold.
Joker was the first R rated film to break one billion, fwiw.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users