Defiance

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Meh, I still prefer my games on PC. I hate playing shooter type games with a controller. My fucking thumbs do not work correct I guess and I end up sucking. Trust me Ive tried my kids 360 CoDs and Battlefields and Halos and I just cannot get it with a fucking controller. But thats just me.
I used to be the same way and then I started playing a few games like you mentioned on my Xbox because my friend's list for those games were packed with people I have played with before, and then I adapted. You may be right though, since I have no choice anyway now, I may as well check out the keyboard and mouse controls simply because I will probably more accurate with going after critical hits, especially in Arks.

EvilLurker_sl

shitlord
EDIT: Well, a reboot fixed it. First time I tried entering the game it just hung until I killed it and started it again. Probably left something hanging that killed perf.

Anyone else having FPS issues? I just created my first character and right when I entered the game I got ~30 fps. I got it to 40 by lowering resolution and using low settings but something must wrong, I just watched a youtube where they praised it for running well on older systems.

GeForce GTX 580 (latest drivers I think)
Intel i7 2.67ghz
8 GB RAM

Most other newer games run just fine in high quality.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Not having any issues like that, with the same system specs but running a GTX460 (an even older gfx card).

Can't believe that someone in a beta video that I watched a few days ago was "omg, so refreshing to not have have kill 10 mob quests". Every single fucking quest is click 3-4 objects and kill mobs on object 1, 2 or sometimes 3! EVERY. FUCKING. MISSION.

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
I was having FPS issues as well with the exact same setup (GTX 580, i7-2600k, 8GB ram). Updating to the latest drivers and forcing Vsync off in the nvidia control panel seems to have fixed it for me. Went from 30fps to 80.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not having any issues like that, with the same system specs but running a GTX460 (an even older gfx card).

Can't believe that someone in a beta video that I watched a few days ago was "omg, so refreshing to not have have kill 10 mob quests". Every single fucking quest is click 3-4 objects and kill mobs on object 1, 2 or sometimes 3! EVERY. FUCKING. MISSION.
Maybe what he meant to say is that its more hidden than it is in other games where you actually have a kill tracker or a 20% quest item drop rate. Or worse yet competing for kills with 3 other people. I dont know, I dont mind the quests in this game. They are quick for the most part, they are more challenging, most of the main quest ones have more than one stage, which is cool, some later ones have mini bosses...

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If the characters and dialogue in the show are half as cheesy as the game I doubt I will make it through the premier episode. Other than that the game is alright to kill a few hours here and there. Only Ego lvl 74 or something but fuck, if they tell me to go somewhere and look for Von Bach one more friggen time I may go batshit crazy. Hope the story gets better.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Once you find Von Bach he's pretty much a douche, so yer better off right now.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I keep the controller plugged in for the driving mini games. Those are the only things I feel like it works better with a controller in this game. For me that is.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If the characters and dialogue in the show are half as cheesy as the game I
doubt I will make it through the premier episode. Other than that the game is alright to kill a few hours here and there. Only Ego lvl 74 or something but fuck, if they tell me to go somewhere and look for Von Bach one more friggen time I may go batshit crazy. Hope the story gets better.
Check out the TV thread. They posted the first 14 minutes and it seemed decent.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The 14 minutes was kinda cool actually. Too bad it's on a channel I rarely watch or flip to, I don't even know what channel number it is. I think I can do better CGI...

Not a fan of the characters either. The Sheriff (Cooper) is about the only one I'm cool with. All the chicks are "Man in a woman's body" bullshit that pretty much every video game and movie does now days. I've been in the military, worked for the government, county, had my own business, and I've yet to meet women like this. I know they exist though.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
To be fair, the women ARE aliens (in the clip). You can make up whatever rules you want as to how a gender is "supposed" to be.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Any more follow ups to this game? How is it a few days in?

I played a little myself on a friends account and I'm actually considering buying this now. The UI is hot garbage and I've been avoiding side missions but so far I've actually been entertained. Haven't seen an Ark yet.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nice. Boxers or briefs?
rrr_img_19844.jpg

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone else finding there are certain items (random crap) you can't delete, sell or salvage from your inventory?