Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so bakers dozen never reactivated my accounts. he asked for another 24 hours and I said sure, then he asked for another 15 and I said sure, then another 24 went by and I asked for an eta and he didn"t respond :/

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tyen can you show where the "edit likes" part of the page is. The accounts I"m using aren"t using timeline and I can only see unliking each page individually as an option.

p.s. Bakers got me those accounts. no issues so far

p.s.s. had someone make a logo for me for $5. worst shit I"ve ever seen (even worse than the first one I got made there: see avatar). ignored my instruction completely. love/hate relationship with fiverr

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
It"s tricky to find. Look at your wall and its under one of those things.

Think I"m gonna start buying tracfones for 14.99, fo rlz.

Ruhl_foh

shitlord
I can get you SIM cards from iWireless with their own personal cell phone number for cheaper than that sir... Legit cards but would be in some random names I made up lol

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tyen are you running multiple scripts at a time and just farming as much points as possible?

I"ve set my points to 5 and after not botting at all for a day I only used 700 or so I would say. Not even breaking 200/d. How are people getting thousands in a 24 hour period? You can buy 8000 likes for $5 for instance. I could see the small profit doing something like that if you had tons of points to shell out, but I"m not sure I could even churn out that number if I set it to 10 every time.

I"d still feel uncomfortable charging anyone for the "social media" presence with something like this, but I"m curious how you even went about getting people to pay you for that. Even small companies seem to have a social media person on staff by now. One of my closer friends even ran it for Bounce Energy and then now a fashion store

tyen

<Banned>
ToeMissile said:
hahahha

So far I sold 1k likes & 1k twit followers for $1k.

My margin started off pretty high so it is def possible to get more than $75 per 1k.

I will be botting this a lot more when I get a few burner phones in the next week or two. I"m getting $500 to replicate their site into wordpress, which is laughable easy.

The dude is beyond happy at the results he is getting. So lulz lulz lulz lulz.

I talk about pumping up follower numbers in the bar and get business cards all day after I tell them the rate. My main bottleneck is the mobile verification. I haven"t yet got into the burner phones. I"ll update about that very soon. 711 sells tracfones for 14.99 so I think I"m gonna buy a few of those.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Some times the folks don"t even know or care if the likes/followers are local I wager? They just want those likes to be higher.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
im at 11.5k points or so on youlikehits. I used one of my fiverr accounts a lot before it finally wanted phone verification again, going to wait until a few more go bunk before emailing bakers_dozen to either get new ones or have those reactivated. not sure what I"m going to do with all my points

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
hahahha

So far I sold 1k likes & 1k twit followers for $1k.

My margin started off pretty high so it is def possible to get more than $75 per 1k.

I will be botting this a lot more when I get a few burner phones in the next week or two. I"m getting $500 to replicate their site into wordpress, which is laughable easy.

The dude is beyond happy at the results he is getting. So lulz lulz lulz lulz.

I talk about pumping up follower numbers in the bar and get business cards all day after I tell them the rate. My main bottleneck is the mobile verification. I haven"t yet got into the burner phones. I"ll update about that very soon. 711 sells tracfones for 14.99 so I think I"m gonna buy a few of those.
No idea how the mobile verification works, but could you load up on google voice #"s and just have them all run to the same phone/couple of phones?

tyen

<Banned>
Facebook verification doesn"t work with VOIP phone numbers

rinthea_foh

shitlord
So, I understand you are creating facebook likes and their value. But how are you selling them? Just random people you meet in bars?!

tyen

<Banned>
splok said:
Why not just buy your likes from Fiverr? 9950% ROI not quite enough?
People who sell likes on fiverr use these sites to deliver likes.

Why pay someone else $5 per 1k when you can get 10k for nothing?

youlikehits is removing facebook likes by tomorrow
There are an asston of these types of sites. Keeping an eye on which will be the next "big" one.