Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Does not seem to do anything, what page do you need to have open first to start it? I am on the page with all the facebook profiles to click on.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Let it run through till the end of the macro before it loops. There are some tags in there that are "fluf" and may not be associated to anything so let it run through and do it"s thing.

If it hasn"t pressed anything to the very end of the macro then I may need to take another look at it. I spent maybe 30min writing the macro. I gained about 5k points so far in the past 3 hours.

yes, be on the page with all the profiles

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Can you edit the amount of CPC you have on a page when you make it or do you have to delete it and make a new one at the new amount, and lose your coins you put into that page in the process? I can not find a way to edit the coin amount, and making a new site with the same address is not allowed.

Also, the macro works I just needed it to go through once I guess.

tyen

<Banned>
Youlikehits still works.

Farmed 7k on Claimfans spent half on FB half on Twitter.

Running bot on YLH for now.

Both site"s macros work perfectly.

i tried your macro on claimfans. bot worked fine for me. only got my wife around 20likes in 12 hours w/ max"d cpc tho. she said she didnt want them anyways because it was "cheating". she dumb. thanks anyways bro

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
noticed YLH was still working right after I agreed to let the gf borrow the macbook :/

tyen

<Banned>
So.cl is Microsoft"s Google+.

They have no limit on how many people you can follow so I"m botting it. Following an asston of people so they can follow me back.

tyen

<Banned>
Some guy made a YLH macro today.

Posting it here just incase it turns out to be pretty solid. I haven"t checked it out yet.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Off topic but I didn"t want to start a whole new thread...

The shit people like on Facebook is fucking retarded.

I can"t even count how many retarded ass people I know on FB that have liked Walmart. But the Walmarteers have been outdone by the 9, yes count them, 9, that like.... drum roll........
Sarah Palin!!!

Mippo_foh

shitlord