Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

Column_sl

shitlord
Call me a pessimist, but if you are prepared to make money off of this why would you make this public?

It"s an obvious oversight by the companies.

This whole thing sounds sketchy as hell, I"d probly hire a good lawyer before you take any business, heh.

This is not Everquest, when big companies get pissed you get to hang out with Bubba for 10 years =P

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
column said:
Call me a pessimist, but if you are prepared to make money off of this why would you make this public?

It"s an obvious oversight by the companies.

This whole thing sounds sketchy as hell.
Why wouldn"t it be public? Companies don"t even know what the hell they want nor what it does. People look at Social Media and just go, "Ya we probably need that."

Dan,
Following up on our conversation last night about Facebook and how to get more "friends" I have no idea what I am talking about or what can be done, but there is a sense that we could get more "air" time. What I thought we could do is have you give me a $# for services, It may be a fantasy, but getting more recognition is always good.
I talked to another dude yesterday and he goes, "Ya I don"t know how effective it will be, but we want it."

Not like the expectations are through the roof. Plus, Curt Schilling"s company is doing it. It would probably be more likely that EA is doing it for Copernicus, because their company is doing this too.

Column_sl

shitlord
All Curt has to lose is his FB account.

If you are charging other companies for this service, and they get there accounts banned because all the sudden it made the news.

Guess who they are coming for.

Its all fun and games till money is involved.

You seem like a smart dude, but sometimes you do the most retarded things..

Now if Facebook comes out and says it"s fine with us to bot likes, then more power to you. Right now it"s pretty fucking sketchy.

tyen

<Banned>
Business Pages don"t get banned.

Newt Gingrich got busted doing it on Twitter, doesn"t look like he is having any issues with his image or purse from it. Dude is running for President.

The numbers on his Social Networking page made him feel secure on the net. It"s how people are doing things now if you weren"t aware.

Column_sl

shitlord
Once again its his own thing, so its his own risk.

You want to charge other people to do this for them promising they wont lose there accounts.

Up to you, but like I said I would be talking to a lawyer..

tyen

<Banned>
No one has ever gotten their Facebook account banned from getting likes.

The page is not connected anyway. It only receives likes. The most you will ever get from Facebook is them wanting you to verify your fake profile that is getting points via SMS. This is so people can"t register hundreds of Facebook accounts at home.

There is no history supporting your fears. Just because you think something doesn"t mean it"s true.

tyen

<Banned>
No Business page will get banned from accepting likes.

Your worries have no basis

Column_sl

shitlord
Tyen said:
No Business page will get banned from accepting likes.

Your worries have no basis
Its Facebooks world son you just play in it =)

If you were doing it for free then who cares, its when money changes hands is when things get real.

Its not popular enough to go noticed yet, but when it does /giggle

But you are probly right, they may just put something in place to stop the botting before hand like google. It"s still a risk..

I"ll paint a another scenario.

Say a business pays you to get them to max likes. Facebook then turns around one day ,and puts in a system that not only bans the offending bot accounts, but all of it"s actions as well.

Business overnight goes from max likes to 30 likes. Do you think these people are not going to be pissed?

You have a huge paper trail on you because you will have to file taxes on any revenue. If they can take legal action, they have you.

If I was doing it I"d make sure that contract they sign says they assume all risk.

Anyway doesn"t sound like you are worried about it, so best of luck

tyen

<Banned>
Nordstrom, a huge department store buys backlinks to pump up its search ranking. A google panda update takes away the weight of the backlinks.

Nordstrom doesn"t sue the company that runs their backlinks. If some doom and gloom scenario happens, there are no examples of these types of services getting into legal disputes.

Your arguments are armchair lawyer at best.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
been dabbling in SEO for 5+ years

column"s ideas are comical

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
script is super glitchy now too, a ton of skips

plus on that 16.2(1) script, the 6th step takes 55 seconds or some such

Column_sl

shitlord
You"ve been dabbling in SEO for 5 years, and Tyen botting likes is new to you??? haha

And you can"t even figure out what to do with his easy script. =P

Tyen, I"ll take your word for it ,but I can think of multiple reasons why Nordstroms wouldn"t want to sue Backlinks.

Not to mention Backlinks probly already has a clause in there contract divorcing them from all accountability.

You"re basically building a business around another business holes. You don"t see the danger in that?

BTW most cases don"t go to court bro, there settled. That meens you lose

tyen

<Banned>
Backlinks isn"t a company, it"s a technique to gaming search engines.

Major companies use services like that, so there are already examples proving that scenario.

You are arguing techniques you dont understand. Armchair style.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
column said:
You"ve been dabbling in SEO for 5 years, and Tyen botting likes is new to you??? haha

And you can"t even figure out what to do with his easy script. =P

Tyen, I"ll take your word for it ,but I can think of multiple reasons why Nordstroms wouldn"t want to sue Backlinks.

Not to mention Backlinks probly already has a clause in there contract divorcing them from all accountability.

You"re basically building a business around another business holes. You don"t see the danger in that?

BTW most cases don"t go to court bro, there settled. That meens you lose
i never bothered with black hat seo and i"m not a programmer.

the real moron here is someone who thinks that "Backlinks" is a company that provides a service.

Column_sl

shitlord
Backlinks isn"t a company, it"s a technique to gaming search engines.

Major companies use services like that, so there are already examples proving that scenario.

I assumed Backlinks is a company because I"m not checking your sources, and the way you worded it made it seem like an entity.

I don"t need to know SEO to know that your Business model is flawed.

Your model is you are providing a service to a company for money to give them likes, even tho the way you get likes is due to a hole in there system. They assume those likes will stay constant, even tho you know that if they close the hole those likes have a chance of going away.

Araysar said:
i never bothered with black hat seo and i"m not a programmer.

the real moron here is someone who thinks that "Backlinks" is a company that provides a service.
You"re also an idiot that can"t figure out a simple script. He gave you everything you need and a way to generate money from it, and you are still baffled...

Your"e retarded ass should be kissing the ground he walks on.

tyen

<Banned>
Just because you don"t like it, doesn"t mean anything.

Backlinks is the same technique to making a site popular as likes are to a business page on Facebook.

The concept has already been established and services have been in use for ages.

You aren"t knowledgeable about a subject you are arguing. It"s obvious.

Column_sl

shitlord
So how long do you think you have with Facebook??

Also i"m taking your word none of these companies have ever had a lawsuit against them.

Doesn"t google generate money by moving people up there search fields in a subscription based system? I find it very unlikely there have been no legal actions taken if other companies are promising the same thing.

BTW you are only arguing the tech behind it, and I"m arguing your business model. One that seems to promise much, but at anytime can"t deliver because it is based on a fault.