Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I"m using Proxies to sign up on facebook so I don"t have to verify the dummy account with a number

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Thanks Tyen.

I also tried the 1000+ likes for $5 deal on Fiverr. Shit"s legit. Had an extra 1100 likes 24 hours later

tyen

<Banned>
DisgruntledOrangatang said:
Tyen what phone number did you use for your dummy account? Just your real one?
I"m hearing Pinger.com might help you out

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I guess there"s a lot here I dont understand, I"m not super tech savy but if I understand this right, you are generating likes on facebook then selling them to companies? If not, what the heck is going on here? lol

trex

Queen Bee
This is how Tyen buys me pretty dresses.

Go get your wife pregnant, though. Big things.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
About a week late on this, are there things that were working on page 1-2 that aren"t working anymore or is the directions the same with the updated macro being a few posts up

tyen

<Banned>
Small change today on YLH.

Updated macro on first post and this post

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
So to do this for a business, do you make a new account for just the business and use that one? I made a fake facebook account for a person, but I assume the profile I put in youlikehits settings is the account that get the likes later?

tyen

<Banned>
The profile is what you use to Like.

You add a business page that receives likes.

I got 5 verified facebook accounts off of Fiverr. They are using Toll Free (880) numbers to mobile verify accounts.

If you log into 3 facebook accounts at once you will get this:

Enter confirmation code

A code was sent to your following number: xxxxxxxx

Once you"ve received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.

tyen

<Banned>
The profile is what you use to Like.

You add a business page that receives likes.

I got 5 verified facebook accounts off of Fiverr. They are using Toll Free (880) numbers to mobile verify accounts.

If you log into 3 facebook accounts at once (on the same IP) you will get this:

Enter confirmation code

A code was sent to your following number: xxxxxxxx

Once you"ve received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.
Delete cache and cookie for every single login. Don"t log in so many accounts within a short period.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Got it working and works as advertised, thanks Tyen.

What happens when this occurs?

Oops
In an effort to prevent spam and malicious activity you can only view a Facebook Page once.

It seems to try to like it again after that message a few more times then goes on to other pages.

tyen

<Banned>
Updated again.

If it doesn"t like it in a new window, it will click the button before it goes to the next one.

tyen

<Banned>
Press record.

Click the Like button on that screen you are looking at.

Paste me the code. I believe the Frame F=4 might be Frame F=(some different number)