Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
In my red circle where it says F=4, change it to F=3.

There should be three F=4"s in the code. Change all of them to F=3.

Sometimes they change from 3,4,5. It"s pretty rare that it does though, and it stays consistent until the entire browser is restarted. So you won"t have to change that number around too often.

My 5 Fiverr accounts need a re-confirmation. The dude I got em from is re-confirming em for me in the next 24 hours. Told me from his experience, they only ask for confirmation twice and then never again, but he has no problem doing that for me.

Here is the link to the purchase, he hooked me up within an hour, and has been responding to all my random questions.

Bakers_dozen will give you 5 quality pva of facebook for $5, only on fiverr.com

tyen

<Banned>
Do you have a proxy running?

Is that Mozilla window a separate profile or the Default profile?

tyen

<Banned>
What do you mean by "probably a seperate?"

If Firefox isn"t running under the "default" profile I"ve noticed some issues. For example; One of my target addresses for a firefox profile is ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -P proxy1 -no-remote" and I"ve ran into the same issue.

I resolved it by running the default profile for firefox.

tyen

<Banned>
go to Start > RUN > type: firefox.exe -p

How many profiles are listed

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Gonna try to set this up tonight or tomorrow, I"m pretty retarded when it comes to macros and stuff though so we shall see if I can get it to work.

tyen

<Banned>
I"m gonna beat on facebook so bad

I"m trying to get some EDU emails so facebook stops being American Inventors about my fake accounts.

Reaching out to the internet on who gives toll free #s in bulk/Sim card/ or non-voip SMS just incase facebook continues being American Inventors about mobile verification if the EDUs are flagged (ive been using gmail/yahoo and even some heavily sploited internet school for a .edu but i think facebook caught on to that particular one).

I need to get some IPs from cogent, but a 100mb line will cost around $100/mo. This would kill the mobile verification because the IPs are fresh, haven"t been used to register, and you get as many as you want. Plus they are fast as shit.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
think I have it going properly. should it be opening the page it"s liking in a new window every time instead of just liking it from the page though? and is speeding up the macro a bad idea? I"ve only done it for about 90 seconds and it said I had about 95 points and then I got:In an effort to prevent spam and malicious activity you can only view a Facebook Page once.before continuing on -- just ignore that?

also I signed up using my spam email from back in the day, but didn"t use a proxy, is that okay if I don"t intend on getting multiple profiles going at the same time?

edit: could I run this on my laptop as the same time (but with a different fb acct) as my desktop or will that be a red flag? Just trying to be a minimalist and not get my ass banned from FB~

edit2: fb just asked me to verify my account by phone. uhh. guessing buying the 5 accounts for $5 is what I should end up doing? just caught up on the last 2 pages -- I"ll do that

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Here"s one thing I"m wondering about this whole setup.

Facebook Likes are considered valuable since it"s basically a personal endorsement of a product or service to your friends. If they turn into just another SEO-style ranking system, that greatly reduces their value. I imagine Facebook wants to prevent this as much as possible.

While you"re not breaking any laws by doing this, I imagine that if this blows up beyond something a few enterprising fellows like Tyen are doing, some C&D letters are going to go out, and I also wonder if this won"t devalue the market for likes and personal endorsement via Facebook.

Just some musings about this whole thing. On one hand, I can see why businesses want to pay for some likes to prime the pump, as it were, but when those accounts have few friends and no activity beyond liking, is it really doing them any good, or are people like Tyen just making money off of the idea some less tech-savvy business owners have that they need Facebook likes, and it doesn"t matter how the get them?

tyen

<Banned>
edit2: fb just asked me to verify my account by phone. uhh. guessing buying the 5 accounts for $5 is what I should end up doing? just caught up on the last 2 pages -- I"ll do that
Use different IPs or else you will have to mobile verify those too. FB will ask you to verify them even after original verification, if you have too many accounts being logged in on one IP.

when those accounts have few friends and no activity beyond liking, is it really doing them any good, or are people like Tyen just making money off of the idea some less tech-savvy business owners have that they need Facebook likes, and it doesn"t matter how the get them?
There are "joke" pages that start out with the like farms and then grow into legitimate pages. So there are examples of them getting actual popularity over time.

some C&D letters are going to go out
FB could take down the like farms, but so far they have only been taking out the ones that sell likes for USD.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Evelys said:
While you"re not breaking any laws by doing this, I imagine that if this blows up beyond something a few enterprising fellows like Tyen are doing, some C&D letters are going to go out, and I also wonder if this won"t devalue the market for likes and personal endorsement via Facebook.
Tyen is smart and entertaining and maybe pretty enterprising, too...but rest assured knowing that what he is doing isn"t on the radar of shit to take care of at FB.

Also, no CSI C&D stuff. They"d just drop a banhammer on him and everything he"s doing if it was important. And if Tyen was really wading into deep water, Gummint Folk with Stern Looks and Mormon Haircuts would be pulling his ears out of their sockets.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
There are "joke" pages that start out with the like farms and then grow into legitimate pages. So there are examples of them getting actual popularity over time.
Yeah, that"s true. I was just thinking about it from a startup perspective -- betting the house on a page with farmed likes as a way to reach customers just doesn"t seem like an effective way to go about it.

Then again, I know jack and shit about advertising. Out of curiosity, what"s the sales pitch you"d make to someone like me who"s got sound technical knowledge and decent business sense for these likes? I"m just having trouble understanding how farmed likes translate into actual fans or users -- is it just priming the pump, or does the amount of likes gain you extra visibility on Facebook itself even though the accounts liking them lack an actual network of people to reach with those likes?

FB could take down the like farms, but so far they have only been taking out the ones that sell likes for USD.
My concern is less about you as a singular entity (or any other single small scale operation), and Facebook going lawyer-happy if/when farmed likes devalue the concept of "liking" something on a social network and they feel the need to protect their value proposition to businesses looking to use Facebook as their hub in the social realm.

Silence said:
Tyen is smart and entertaining and maybe pretty enterprising, too...but rest assured knowing that what he is doing isn"t on the radar of shit to take care of at FB.
Like I said in the portion of the post above this quote, I"m less worried that Tyen will get himself sued for doing anything in a vacuum, and more concerned that this sort of operation when either scaled up to the size of a full-time business or when done by thousands of people that see the opportunity Tyen does will devalue "likes", and cause Facebook to go sue-happy to try to defend the worth of social endorsements.

I"ll also admit that I could be worrying for no reason -- that"s just how I"d look at it from Facebook"s perspective.

Silence said:
Also, no CSI C&D stuff. They"d just drop a banhammer on him and everything he"s doing if it was important.
A banhammer"s useless when each new account is created from a new IP, or an already verified account is purchased. If you"re not doing user curation like Req does where every new poster has to be approved for full board posting access, and Facebook isn"t, all they"re doing is filling up a blacklist.

And if Tyen was really wading into deep water, Gummint Folk with Stern Looks and Mormon Haircuts would be pulling his ears out of their sockets.
I can"t think of a law he"s breaking by doing this unless the government tried to stick some iteration of wire fraud charge, and that"d be ridiculously hard to make stick. It"s more along the lines of Tyen and other people in his boat not actually having the cash to fight Facebook in court if they receive a C&D letter.

Really, I"m just more curious about this whole setup than anything else, given how prevalent social ______ is in the IT industry right now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I paid for the 5 accounts when I was posting this morning. I just hope to get a few weeks of this, some likes for one of my own pages and that"s that before the banhammer comes down on this operation. Worth $5 to me. Thanks for the macro

Tyen: do you have to set up a page that you want at the setup? It asked me "how many likes" do I want today and I just put in "5000" as a random number (before FB stopped me about 5 minutes in) -- what exactly am I saying when I do that, is that how many times the program will run through pages to "like"? And is giving them my own page actually getting "likes" to that page or is that something done entirely separate?