Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am seriously getting fucking furious getting legendary engrams and getting blue gear.
What rank cryptarch? I wouldn't decode any legendaries below rank 5, since that's the rank where he starts giving out L20 blues for rare engrams.

You're still probably going to get fucked 50-75% of the time though, that's just how it goes. I agree that it's one of the more retarded design decisions they made in the game. Spending 23 motes of light for an exotic chest engram only to get armor for the wrong fucking class when you decode it is right up there as well.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
What rank cryptarch? I wouldn't decode any legendaries below rank 5, since that's the rank where he starts giving out L20 blues for rare engrams.

You're still probably going to get fucked 50-75% of the time though, that's just how it goes. I agree that it's one of the more retarded design decisions they made in the game. Spending 23 motes of light for an exotic chest engram only to get armor for the wrong fucking class when you decode it is right up there as well.
Rank 6 with the Cryp, almost 7. And no, I got it to drop from a level 24 strike

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah its random, you can get anything on the list.

I've gotten 3 legendarys tho from the engrams, all 3 I cant use lol. My alts are stacked tho.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I opened up a legendary engram and got 3 Ascendant Energy. Seriously? Why doesn't this game just kick me in the balls while it's at it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I opened up a legendary engram and got 3 Ascendant Energy. Seriously? Why doesn't this game just kick me in the balls while it's at it.
I would rather take that over a blue item. Those are actually useful for (future) upgrades like the Vanguard gear, or any legendary

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are we assuming that getting non-legendary gear from legendary engrams is a bug? If so, should we be holding onto engrams until after they patch in a fix?