Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
How do you get the exotic bounties?

Had to work all weekend, but managed to still hit 24 on my warlock and nabbed a legendary sniper from a blue engram. Only legendary engram gave me lvl 20 leg titan helm =/

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Exotic bounties are a random chance given when you turn in a bounty. I got a text from my buddy at 2am saying he turned in a PvP one and got the exotic one.

Also music unlimited is LOUDER than the destiny music. For some reason, you cant adjust the game music levels but you can turn MU up

Gator

Molten Core Raider
You guys are all bitchin about legs and exotics and I'm just happy to see +2 light on my gear

Fadaar

That guy
I could probably hit 26 soon as I hit Vanguard rank 2. Two purple armor pieces, no weapons yet. PSN name jones_ucf

Edit: Also I need to do the weekly strike if anyone wants to do it some time today

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone know the exact time that they will be resetting the weekly progress? The loot distro has been unkind to me and it appears I'll be buying all my legendaries.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only got to play a couple hours since launch, currently level 8 and loving it. I don't mind the music, I wish you could turn down Tyrion though

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know the exact time that they will be resetting the weekly progress? The loot distro has been unkind to me and it appears I'll be buying all my legendaries.
I'm in this same boat for armor. All of my legendaries are weapons: shotgun, machine gun, fusion gun, auto rifle. Oh and I got a warlock chest (I'm a Titan).

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Only got to play a couple hours since launch, currently level 8 and loving it. I don't mind the music, I wish you could turn down Tyrion though
I dont mind the music either. But fo realsies....Disco makes this game badass. Like I cant even get mad when im destroyed in pvp because of the music

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm posting on behalf of thefourth while he gets his account ready on rerolled to post in the PSN tag thread.

He will be a 26 Sunsinger today once we finish up with his mat farming.

I think once the reset happens I'll be 28. My set group was able to complete the level 26 weekly,and we got some nice rewards.
Then it will be the grueling struggle to mat farm up to 30.

FYI Public Events, and PVP do yield the raid mats for the exotics. It's random as shit tho.