Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a Suros Regime Auto Rifle off a random legendary engram from doing a strike last night. My precious...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did you guys finish? This work bbq was a fucking trap that turned into a staff meeting.
Yeah just finished. After spending the time looking for the chest, then how to get through the labyrinth it went pretty well. Just a couple of tries on Venus/Mars and a few more on the boss. Should be much much quicker next time.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea. Even my fuckups were at a minimum.

First raid I got gloves, sniper with void and scout mainhand with fire damage. I'll be playing the powerball this week too.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm down. Sorry I had to leave...I forgot we had a "voluntary" bbq. Asst. Chief said he was going to come pick me up if I didn't show up.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yep. Nice to have something to work on besides bounties.
Except that best way to level a weapon is bounties basically
frown.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is the dude with the minigun for nightfall. It is super easy, already done with it.

The damage bonus is arc and none of them do arc so that makes it pretty easy for starters. Second of all as you are facing him on the right hand side all the way by where he comes into the room the first time you can hide between the wall and the ramp there behind some boxes. You jump up and shoot him and then hide. When he walks to the other side of the room you have to come out and damage him enough for him to come back to your side. When he comes back to your side you go back to the same method. When he has about 20% life left he will come to the ramp there and can't hit you with anything and just his head right in your sights. Burn him down in about 10 seconds.

Titans go striker for like 30k grenades because of arc. Not sure what other classes have arc.

The fight is easy enough that if you have some arc damage to quickly down adds you can do it straight up without cheesing it. Cheesing it makes it take considerably longer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Until 10/8/14 you can trade Destiny in at Gamestop for $40 (Boner + PS4). Just letting everyone know who may feel burned.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
5 aetheon kills 3 ships 3 shaders - love getting stuff i have on me for a reward multiple times.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
3 purple engrams so far and I end up with 2 blues and an exotic for another class. Fuck you Bungie.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah just finished. After spending the time looking for the chest, then how to get through the labyrinth it went pretty well. Just a couple of tries on Venus/Mars and a few more on the boss. Should be much much quicker next time.
We had a tad too much to drink at dinner so didn't get on until later. Maybe next time!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I thought you werent supposed to get a repeat exotic bounty? I already did Pocket Infinity and I'm getting offered that same bounty again.