Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
So no fix on Atheon yet? Wonder if they'll wait for later in the week, or if the remedy turned out to be more difficult than they expected.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn't mind being there for a kill if someone's gonna do him this evening. Sadly, I'm a dumb hunter and can't solo it myself.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I love that Bungie.net has everyone's profiles. "Dude I'm really good at this game." *check .net* No sir, you are not.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone needs an Atheon HM on Xbox1, message me in game. Prefer lock/titan able to cheese him.
smile.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Soloed the level 28 Heroic at 27. Wasn't too hard but time consuming. I tried the Nightfall solo but died right away in the Ghost room to a Thrall. I'm thinking the Nightfall is going to be a bit too much for me solo.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
No luck on grabbing a Mytho after 9 total tries but at least I managed to get everything else. Friend of mine got 4 but no VoC so I guess I shouldnt be too bummed.

Anyone know what drops the raid chest and legs?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I would be down for some free loot too if anyone is doing it and has a spot. Doesnt matter which mode, i have not been to either. On psn.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Thanks to Lex and Band I was able to do two HM Atheon kills today. Rush lvled my lock from 25-27 for the second kill. Got the auto scout rifle / ship for first kill and the speeder / shards the 2nd kill.

Makes me wonder with the increased difficulty they are adding to HM if the majority of people will still bother trying to clear it or just wait for the DLC.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Sweet, got Mythoclast, Truth, and the ship on hard mode this week. Do you not get to loot normal mode atheon if you did hard mode? Didn't give me anything. 3 Found Verdicts and a bunch of shards in 3 normal runs, hrmm.. ah well, I got Mythoclast and that's getting a PvE boost.
smile.png