Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

sarthis_sl

shitlord
Yeah at least we were able to transfer the checkpoint first.

FYI -- PS4 firmware update 2.0 appears to be having issues with PSN, so shortly after transferring the checkpoint I got booted and haven't been able to get back in. I saw some speculation suggesting that some of the new features introduced have dependencies from the PS Store, but the PS Store isn't updated until later in the day...

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Logged into PSN or Destiny? I keep getting the message that the Destiny servers are down even though I'm signed into PSN.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Must cheese atheon.... fuck you update.

Fuck you fifth raid helmet/ship. Add two more raid shotguns (3 total now)to this wonderful list of raid gear.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Sarthis ran us through last night for Atheon HM... buddy got TWO VoCs and none of us got shit. WHY RNGEESUS

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Gay, I picked Juju bounty over Invective because I didn't have any useful primaries and didn't PVP much, then promptly went and got VoC so I'll probably never touch the Juju.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Figures......my last attempt at him this morning before I got booted for the update had the first grenade land perfect and Atheon moved back to the ledge, then I overthrow the 2nd grenade and it went over the Ledge. Atheon just stood there laughing at me. And of course I couldn't log in before I had to crash to finish the job. Oh well was fun while it lasted.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i woke up this morning, cheesed him on my main lock (same old shit loot), was in the middle of cheesing him on my 2nd lock and got kicked out with update notice. tried for about 15 mins and he just won't move off the back anymore and stands in grenades at back ledge spots, although its possible there may be a new spot you can push him off since they didn't seem to actually change any part of the room itself.

already hit 30 so don't really care anymore, until AC5/GTA5 i'll just play a little bit and then probably stop until dlc

also postmaster today has some sorta halloween token which gives you a halloween mask i guess?

edit: tons of people are reporting getting kicked out of instances with error monkey so may wanna hold off soloing nightfall

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I expect reddit will find a new push spot before the end of the day. Or something just as cheese.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They fixed Aetheon but not the Mythotrash at the same time? So whats the reason in killing him atm?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Been kicked 3 times within 30 minutes to error code Monkey. Twice in the crucible while playing control (never was able to finish a game) and also on Venus in the citadel. I <3 patch days! I guess that means no more Destiny for me today.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I finally ordered my XIM4 to be able to play this. (Im an old man that cannot learn controllers now) So it should be here by the weekend. What should I play? Im kind of leaning towards a warlock?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got a work dinner with a vendor tonight so won't be on until tomorrow for raid unfortunately. Will check in during the day and see how things are shaping up if we have enough or if others have a spot for me.