Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
You could always get strange coins from the nightfall, but you could get as few as 5. Since you can get 9 from the weekly, I'm assuming they fixed it so 9 was the minimum.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It was awhile back, but just FYI, devil you don't has a 13 round mag with field scout, not 6.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So it looks like only PE packages that were obtained prior to the patch and not opened give radiant per bungie tweet

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
That doesn't make sense, since they couldn't reward that before, what exactly did they change that altered old ones?

spronk

FPS noob
if you fucking loved doing dailies in wow, loved grinding faction rep in any MMO, or loved camping for 12 hour sessions in EQ then destiny is awesome. it scratches that meth-level grind addiction very well. if you'd rather suck a tranny dick than ever do another daily quest again, then you will hate destiny. if you leveled every prof to max in every MMO you have ever played and felt proud you will love destiny. if you thought professions and enchantments/gems/etc were for losers you'll hate destiny.

dlc is meh, you get cut out of the top level of content that everyone is doing without it but its just more pointless grind shit, and it'll all probably be reset again when dlc #2 hits ~march 10

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
if you fucking loved doing dailies in wow, loved grinding faction rep in any MMO, or loved camping for 12 hour sessions in EQ then destiny is awesome. it scratches that meth-level grind addiction very well. if you'd rather suck a tranny dick than ever do another daily quest again, then you will hate destiny. if you leveled every prof to max in every MMO you have ever played and felt proud you will love destiny. if you thought professions and enchantments/gems/etc were for losers you'll hate destiny.

dlc is meh, you get cut out of the top level of content that everyone is doing without it but its just more pointless grind shit, and it'll all probably be reset again when dlc #2 hits ~march 10
And all of this happens until the year of 2020. It's a cool game and well worth 30-70 dollars... but this is what it is and will be forever. The dlc raid was soloed in 6 hours after release, the next raid will he soloed in 5.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Soloed lamp and bridge with my hunter. Lamp was super easy with don't touch me, never even jumped on top of a lamp. The bridge I had a little trouble with, the jump is kinda hard as a hunter and for some reason the annihilator totem went off when I was killing the ogres the first time I got across.

Had trouble making the jump from the rock up to the upper ledge on my warlock for the lamps. Couldn't get enough height before weight popped back on

Column_sl

shitlord
Reason Totems went off is because if you go far enough back on the right ,or left hand side they trigger.

Its in the videos comments section

finish side = they only burn if you sit to far back down either right or left hall?