Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
And soon they will just start disappearing from the postmaster. Not only will they not give new content items, but the items in the package are already known to the game. It's best to just open them now and not lose the package entirely.
I tried this shit last expansion and all I got is gay ass old items. So no, it does not work.

Goatface

read the only things worth saving are cryptarch packages as when opened it will generate fresh engrams which could contain HoW items.

--
hope they come up with a good inventory/bank system, but fear they are hamstrung by last gen systems. for several 360 ames, it was a common issue with extreme slow down when you had more than like 200 items.
seen a couple of fan made mockups where they used tabs with 20 slots for each weapon type, that would be near 300+ slots just for weapons

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
May be a stupid question but does anyone have a normal Maze or HM Maze save? Just started the game back up and need some mats badly

spronk

FPS noob
always impressed by people who can do crazy shit like this, warlock solo's atheon HM by basically suiciding right before atheon opens gates, rez'ing after supplicants come out, and more or less using fusion grenades to kill him. bad juju is probably his main weapon to recharge his special fast enough

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a free spot in their normal mode Crota for this week? Just hit 30 (may be able to hit 31 by end of day) and wanted to see what it was like.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I might run through it solo today just for the hell of it, if you see me on you are more than welcome to come along

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I would get high enough to unlock pvp, and do some matches to get exp. once you get a few levels, you should be high enough to run the rest of the story missions as heroic.

Oh, and do all the bounties every day.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you back out of Eris Mons initial quest that is lv 20 requirement, you can accept her bounties. An extra 3750 xp while you do some of the story missions really helps. Also, try to do the story missions with a friend. Much faster.

All that being said, even doing it entirely solo and without the extra bounties, you can still hit 20 in less than 8 hours (I just did my 3rd warlock last weekend).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Helps if you kept a few good leveling weapons along the way, but not worth wasting time to go and get them.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Need some help tonight with the Weekly and Nightfall. My alt hasn't completed the Eris line of quests to be able to request the missions herself. Plus I don't feel like wasting time doing the quest line since I am just going to re-roll the character once the weekly and nightfall are done.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
My scrub 26 ass will be doing Iron Banner an hour or two every night this week. Literally have never touched PvP in this game before, what could go wrong?