Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
for ps4 users i have the gorgon cp on thediamondage, feel free to msg me during the day if you see me online and grab it if ya need. probably not going to be online as much rest of today but will be on tomorrow

got another gallahorn from it and its 331 so thats two gallahorns now in 2 weeks, after 2 months of none dropping for me.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Congrats!! Running that stuff is so cool for the first few times. Got my vex, helmet, atheon ep on my first run in hardcore.

Column_sl

shitlord
Heh, they already found a cheese for Crota

If you shoot dragons breath at Crota then disconnect the Solar Grenade sticks on him, and continuously ticks till he is dead. I assume you can do this as a Sunsinger as well

I find that very funny, although unless it does insane damage not sure why you would want to do that other then people duoing.

Apparently hunter blink puts you up top pretty easy, id imagine that warlock should work as well
These ones your commenting on, as well as still being able to use a sword to fly across bridge without activating it. Being able to despawn the thralls on bridge phase.

Just saying because it was frustrating to get a group though who was 31/32 but had never done it legit before. Imagine trying to find a pickup fire-team online once hard mode arrives and not a single one of them had done it legit before?

Xevy

Log Wizard
So they say in the patch notes they added 3 maps to Control and Iron Banner. This is not so.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
These ones your commenting on, as well as still being able to use a sword to fly across bridge without activating it. Being able to despawn the thralls on bridge phase.

Just saying because it was frustrating to get a group though who was 31/32 but had never done it legit before. Imagine trying to find a pickup fire-team online once hard mode arrives and not a single one of them had done it legit before?
You don't even need to use the sword to fly across. You can form the bridge solo and just run across, it's not any harder. Honestly that isn't cheese at that point it's just terrible encounter design.

Really all of these encounters could be fixed seemingly very easy. In MMOs these exploits wouldn't have lasted more than a day, there's no reason for them to linger on.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So they say in the patch notes they added 3 maps to Control and Iron Banner. This is not so.
Yep, IB is getting stale. It's ridiculous that they haven't put new bounties in, it couldn't be more than a trivial amount of effort

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
So, they patched the loop holes and we just found new ones since they cant code stuff apparently. 3 raids in 2 hours, the extra time due to figure out just how/where to jump.

At this point I dont understand why they even try to fix stuff since it by now only hurts new players, the rest of us already have most of the items that you can get from Crotas End. Maybe they should consider remaking the whole place for the HM version.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Yep, IB is getting stale. It's ridiculous that they haven't put new bounties in, it couldn't be more than a trivial amount of effort
Where the hell are the new PvE events? This IB crap has been on 3 times or something now, we have seen ONE PvE event in total....

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I cut Bungie some slack with poor encounter design because they are kind of learning as they go with the idea of coordinated raid encounters from a FPS perspective. However I will eviscerate them on the fact that they have terrible timing. As mentioned earlier they take SOOOOO long to fix these cheese methods that when they finally do its too little too late. Most everyone already has the gear and it just creates chaos. I am not sure where the resources are for this "500 million dollar game", but shit the turn around time for resolving some of these issues makes you feel like they are running on a skeleton crew. Hell even EQ after being out for 15 years has better patch turn around. Have they ever even "fixed" a bug in these game yet? Most eveything that has been patched since release has been to change things to take away cheese. The fact that they focus so heavily on doing the encounters their way and then spend ZERO time fixing the bugs that make doing things legit a pain is VERY frustrating. VoG Atheon is so bug ridden that beating him is all about getting lucky with a bug free run and not about skill. This shit is getting old and makes playing this game less enjoyable by the day.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I had problems trying to raise the second bridge. Either I could easily form the bridge and never get the sword bearer to come out of hiding in the back (making the bridge disappear and not build up fast enough when I finally killed him) or he would tirelessly hound me and I couldn't finish the bridge.

Bringing in just one other person made this trivial though.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I had problems trying to raise the second bridge. Either I could easily form the bridge and never get the sword bearer to come out of hiding in the back (making the bridge disappear and not build up fast enough when I finally killed him) or he would tirelessly hound me and I couldn't finish the bridge.

Bringing in just one other person made this trivial though.
Just sword fly across if you are having troubles with the bridge

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
The one time I tried that, I was instantly killed halfway across the chasm....by a thrall. I assumed that was part of the fix.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The one time I tried that, I was instantly killed halfway across the chasm....by a thrall. I assumed that was part of the fix.
You have to angle your jump and sword swings sothat you fly over the area where the bridge forms is all

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm normally pretty anti-social but this is actually one game where I prefer to do group content with a group.

I just wish there was matchmaking for the Weekly and Nightfall. I can give them some slack on the raid since I wouldn't want to be matched with 4 28's and a 29 for Heroic VOG.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Nightfall and heroic strikes need matchmaking BAD. The reasoning that they're too hard for uncoordinated groups is fucking retarded when you have people soloing them.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Honestly just make it so you need to be a certain level to do matchmaking. Nightfall and weekly need to be lvl 30, raids need to be 31, hard mode need to be 32. There. Basically, if you can queue its because you've already done it and gotten gear from it.

Its one thing to walk into a raid as a newbie. Don't expect to no mic your way through that with matchmaking. But if you know what you are doing, and you understand what your group is doing, you don't need to have a 30 board meeting before you raid. On top of that, they added voice chat for strike teams. You don't need to be friends.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
it's so dumb how people on destinylfg demand max burn-appropriate weapons or 31+ for nightfall groups. remember when there was no 30+? people managed just fine. how am I supposed to get the right weapons without getting a chance to run the nightfall at least a few times? that being said, I found two great fireteams last night to run nightfall and weekly heroic with my 30 hunter and 31 warlock. scored a hawkmoon on the first run, so that was pretty sweet
smile.png