Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Was goofing around on a new witch doctor and got the legendary crafting mat Adventure's Journal for the level 70 gloves Pender's Purchase. Got it right after dropping into the church at around level 8-9 which was very surprising. Just curious if anyone else has seen any other mats like this since 2.0 or if it is new to this weekend.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Was goofing around on a new witch doctor and got the legendary crafting mat Adventure's Journal for the level 70 gloves Pender's Purchase. Got it right after dropping into the church at around level 8-9 which was very surprising. Just curious if anyone else has seen any other mats like this since 2.0 or if it is new to this weekend.
Yeah those have been dropping since 2.0, there is another mat that drops randomly as well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I've got like 20 journals. Other one that drops but less often is Grimswold's Diary or some shit, only got like 5 of these. They've been dropping since 2.0. You can also get the yellow material if you disenchant those buggy wizard hats that have a lvl 61 mod on them, I got a few of these.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
lol at this game right now, for the heck of it I decided I'd get a backup hc wiz, cota level 1 to 60 is about 3 hours of playtime.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
To reiterate for everyone that's going to be coming back in the next few days that hasn't already:

If you find the clan in game and submit an invite, don't expect me or Braen to just invite you. We get a ton of random invite requests. Unless your character is exactly the same name as your username here(and you post here frequently), I'm kicking you off the list in 3 days. Anyone in the guild can invite. Submit an invite request and then just message someone in the guild. Prove you at least lurk here by knowing who kate is, who really has Ds, or whatever and they'll invite you. I am not tracking you down just because you threw your tag in the thread here. The invite system does not make it easy to invite by tag, gotta be friends first.
Don't kick me bro! Blz ID Vatic#1848Barbosa - Community - Diablo III

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_63246.jpg

A friend of mine got an insane Moonlight Ward, but we weren't in the same game at the time. They really need to figure out some kind of trade system between verified friends or something.

My wizard is in 90% crafted gear and it's getting pretty insane now...Nyxs - Community - Diablo III

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish I could get some of those plans to drop, all I have is plans for the rare Archon gear. Would love a Hallowed weapon at least!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Wish I could get some of those plans to drop, all I have is plans for the rare Archon gear. Would love a Hallowed weapon at least!
I bought my copy of hallowed off the AH before it shut down for a mil. Most of the plans I own are mainly low level plans. If we could trade I would make any one you need.

/Rant..... Really sucks you can't trade at least with friends. Seriously who makes an online mmo or arpg that only allows trade if your grouped with someone. At least they could of put a 24 hour countdown timer on items that allows you trade it. If it don't do it by then it becomes account bound. Seriously Blizzard step your game up.

DMK_sl

shitlord
So I'm fighting with myself whether to buy the expansion or not.. What's the game like now? I'm glad the AH has been removed and the smart loot sounds good. It worth getting back into with the expansion?

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Smart loot is good but IMO they took one step forward and another step back by removing trading. I'm around paragon 100 (started last weekish) and the game sorta feels like your build is dictated by whatever random drops you get. Back in D2 I remember thinkin "hrm I'd like to try a javazon spec" so I could go trade my buriza for whatever javalin weapon was popular and try one out. In D3 it's more like oh hey I wonder what a javazon would play like, guess I'll just farm with my buriza and hope a javalin drops one day or I'm SOL.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Smart loot is good but IMO they took one step forward and another step back by removing trading. I'm around paragon 100 (started last weekish) and the game sorta feels like your build is dictated by whatever random drops you get. Back in D2 I remember thinkin "hrm I'd like to try a javazon spec" so I could go trade my buriza for whatever javalin weapon was popular and try one out. In D3 it's more like oh hey I wonder what a javazon would play like, guess I'll just farm with my buriza and hope a javalin drops one day or I'm SOL.
Very true. That's what the dev aimed for. Build your character around that one bad ass drop. If it ever drops though. One good thing if you're playing your wizard and a Thunderfury drop which most likely have an int affix on it you can use the mystic to reroll that affix into str or dex. Depending on what class you'll need it for.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
They should allow trading within Clans and as a barrier to stop people just joining a clan to trade, add at least a time limit or something. Theres a million choices that are better than the one that was chosen. Not being able to trade certain items sucks. I didn't agree with the AH since I felt it was a P2W model but no trading except for a 2 hour window between 4 people, if that? C'mon...

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given that the end game is about to change in a few days, nobody currently knows for sure.

Even with 100% to XP, I cannot play for very long. Yes the XP is nice, but I am PL 153. I think that is plenty for now. Legendary drops were fun to find initially, but I know I will be going through that process again next week, so why bother at this point? It is like raiding in WoW 2-4 weeks before an expansion. If I had not done it 1000 times, then I might be excited to do it. As it is though, I am just taking a break until later next week when hopefully the servers are stable.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Just came back to the game and got my DH to 60. What should I be doing next? Just rerunning old acts for loot? Am I missing something?