Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They broke something with the hotfix for sure. Risen (act 1 zombies) give more xp to my level 55 char than they do to my level 60. Almost double the amount even.

Even if this is working as intended the truly hilarious bit is cota is still the best xp in the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man Cindercoat is so good for DH, cluster arrow getting 30%reduced cost makes it way stronger and the fire dmg is nice too. Mine rolled with 2 sockets so not bad, replaced my 3 wolves shirt even though that's also fairly good especially defensively since the wolves tank like bosses, but cindercoat is much better for killing normal shit. Just wish I could get a danetta to complete the set and fuck around, or a Kridershot.

Got my 4th Uskang just earlier, fucking troll bow. At least I have a bunch of them to gear my scoundrels with, but scoundrel is pretty fucking shitty nowadays with the nerfed crit aura. The damage on his stun shot is actually pretty good(more useful than multishot I've found, it's aoe too and also stuns 100% of the time while doing higher damage) but even with 60k listed DPS he still doesn't do that much damage. Enchantress is great for control but been using Templar for hatred regen, rest doesn't even matter it's mostly that ressource regen. Probably gonna run templar on crusader too, because it gives 1.8wrath per second which seems to be way higher than it should be.

Oh btw they posted some like tips on how to prepare for launch, interesting bit is RoS is basically going to go live like a "hotfix", as in they'll broadcast a message saying RoS is now live, and you can leave your game and create a crusader/start act5, or if you're on diablo can just kill him and go straight to act5, no relogging needed or them rebooting the servers. They also recommend logging in before launch, so you're already logged in, otherwise queues and shit. Seems pretty nice if it actually works without hiccups.

Column_sl

shitlord
Whats the tank class, the monk?

Anyone got some good monk builds you can share. I want to roll another 60 while the 100% is activated.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Whats the tank class, the monk?

Anyone got some good monk builds you can share. I want to roll another 60 while the 100% is activated.
[GUIDE] Compendium of Current Builds - Forums - Diablo III

Currently I'm using the holy build until I get a Thunderfury or some other lightning based weapon.

Here is a video of me farming Torment 2 on my monk. Nothing spectacular and I'm sure I can farm a higher level torment. Just wanted to showcase the AoE power of a holy build.

My monk farming Torment 2. - YouTube

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Yup, with Cyclone Strike and MoC
biggrin.png
ishearten you're pretty much the perfect tank.

This is my lightning build (Have a fulminator also but I was doing some infernal machines so I pulled the ol' life steal wkl).

gogusrl - Community - Diablo III

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of, azurewrath with vit only and no socket. Sigh. Still an upgrade because my crit is so low anyway that I only lose 4k dps over my socketed 2H leg while gaining 15% beam damage (from focus) and the 20% chance to freeze.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Man Cindercoat is so good for DH, cluster arrow getting 30%reduced cost makes it way stronger and the fire dmg is nice too. Mine rolled with 2 sockets so not bad, replaced my 3 wolves shirt even though that's also fairly good especially defensively since the wolves tank like bosses, but cindercoat is much better for killing normal shit. Just wish I could get a danetta to complete the set and fuck around, or a Kridershot.

Got my 4th Uskang just earlier, fucking troll bow. At least I have a bunch of them to gear my scoundrels with, but scoundrel is pretty fucking shitty nowadays with the nerfed crit aura. The damage on his stun shot is actually pretty good(more useful than multishot I've found, it's aoe too and also stuns 100% of the time while doing higher damage) but even with 60k listed DPS he still doesn't do that much damage. Enchantress is great for control but been using Templar for hatred regen, rest doesn't even matter it's mostly that ressource regen. Probably gonna run templar on crusader too, because it gives 1.8wrath per second which seems to be way higher than it should be.

Oh btw they posted some like tips on how to prepare for launch, interesting bit is RoS is basically going to go live like a "hotfix", as in they'll broadcast a message saying RoS is now live, and you can leave your game and create a crusader/start act5, or if you're on diablo can just kill him and go straight to act5, no relogging needed or them rebooting the servers. They also recommend logging in before launch, so you're already logged in, otherwise queues and shit. Seems pretty nice if it actually works without hiccups.
Cindercoat also sort of fixes Barbs as well. The cost reduction lets you run the fire damage rune on whirlwind that is waaaaaay higher base damage. Whirlwind cost is low enough under Cindercoat that I can run without having to use a shitty builder anymore. Fury gain from overpower/charge/ground stomp is enough to keep it running fine, and still leaves me room for battle rage and wrath of the berserker.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Also, this thing is pure madness on monk/barb. Nevermind if it has int/wiz stats or whatever on it, the proc is 100% broken as fuck when you melee shit. There's no cooldown on it at all, so it's just constantly shitting out quad 300% weapon damage orbs that do AE damage on contact.

P5kNwmy.png

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I use that neck +Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo IIIOften I use familiar instead of blast, it's hard to say which is better. Blast is there more for the lol factor than anything else. I'll replace glass cannon with unwavering will once it's available, and black hole might make it all hilariously strong.

If I actually take damage I can spam teleport/stun so face tanking isn't an issue. Disintegrate - entropy is crazy strong like this too but I don't like being completely limited to melee range.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lightning LTK I killed T3 Ghom in 47 seconds (about 2.3m effective dps). That's pretty disgusting
I have 120k paperdoll DPS and took 24 then 27seconds for Ghom on torment 3 on my DH. It's pretty funny how paperdoll DPS is pretty fucking useless. I have 47% fire damage and 34% elite damage, as well as 10 to 28% to specific skill damage, none of which is calculated in any way.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually looking closer at my natalya's pieces I guess it isn't so bad, I lost 15% on cluster arrow, but I get a dps/toughness increase as well as 18 disc and the big thing, hatred regen because my old cloak didn't have those.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I have 120k paperdoll DPS and took 24 then 27seconds for Ghom on torment 3 on my DH. It's pretty funny how paperdoll DPS is pretty fucking useless. I have 47% fire damage and 34% elite damage, as well as 10 to 28% to specific skill damage, none of which is calculated in any way.
150k paper DPS on the WD, but lol @ Big bad voodoo and an army of pets. I got every kill in T3 (but diablo off course, stupid script) in under 30 seconds

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah my WD is a little over 160 right now, and I moved up to T5 COTA because I just melt shit now.

From starting at 60 dps like a week ago then moving up to 160 was just a huge jump in speed all around.
I honestly don't see any diffrence in the drops, In fact I feel like I got more legendaries on T1....

I still feel like shit when I group tho, seeing Wizards just destroy everything,..

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Also, this thing is pure madness on monk/barb. Nevermind if it has int/wiz stats or whatever on it, the proc is 100% broken as fuck when you melee shit. There's no cooldown on it at all, so it's just constantly shitting out quad 300% weapon damage orbs that do AE damage on contact.

P5kNwmy.png
Wouldn't this be even more insane with Arcane Orbit?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Thunderfury's dumb. Way too OP atm. At 3.1million eDPS right now vs. elites.

Was farming COTA last night on T6 and with the 100% buff was getting between 40-60million exp. So assuming that's 20-30million exp without the community buff. That's still not bad for 2-3 minutes time for full clear.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
150k paper DPS on the WD, but lol @ Big bad voodoo and an army of pets. I got every kill in T3 (but diablo off course, stupid script) in under 30 seconds
Yeah I use the wolf for 150%weapon dmg per hit and sentries for 200%weapon dmg per hit + 70%fire dmg rockets and got 2 of these, so it increases damage quite a lot, then wolf buff for 30%increased damage for 10secs, 1hxbow that puts Marked for Death on everything I hit for another 20% damage, Preparation to dump the equivalent of 3 full bars of hatred in a row.

Anyway point was I was surprised by the results, I hadn't tested higher torment in a while, just been farming normal quest reset runs and sometimes torment 1, and my DPS figure didn't move all that much but the actual DPS moved so much. When I did ubers on T4 it took a fucking longtime to do them but I guess I could do them now in like 1/4 of the time(other than siegebreaker, fucking reflect damage) and I had like 75k paperdoll back then and now 110k if I take the same passives.