Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What's been confirmed is they're all affected by fire%, but what I'm saying is they still deal physical damage. It's just cosmetics though, but basically if one of your dagger fetish kills a mob, it doesn't burn, it does the normal death animation, aka it was hit by physical. The damage it did is still increased by fire % because the rune is tagged fire so the entire army is increased regardless. As I said it's not relevant in terms of numbers.
What I'm trying to say is +physical for Fetish Army + Tiki torches will give absolutely no benefit. None, Nada, nilch... Same goes for +physical with Head Hunter rune, it gives no benefit.

Edit: I was however wrong about Legion, it is affected by physical.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Whatever works I would assume? People do T1-T4 even in all kinds of interesting specs that work well. I've stolen a lot of tricks on my Wizard from grouping with other ones who were doing some wacky but very effective builds like Cosmic Strand + MLW + Arcane Orbit.
It works fine, though it might not be optimal. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything there

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Why not +poison damage and Rabid Dogs, Big Stinker, and Locust Swarm?

I'm talking mid-range here, not T6
Well pet build benefit greatly from items that will fuck up your dot damage and vice versa. Dot build need a Quetz helm to be efficient and a specific set of passive including creeping death or w/e it's called, and pet build benefit greatly form Tasker and Theo and Mask of Jeram and a total different set of passives Rabid dogs is also kind of shitty, dogs are better used with leeching beast, their damage is ass regardless even post patch but the leeching is nice.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What I'm trying to say is +physical for Fetish Army + Tiki torches will give absolutely no benefit. None, Nada, nilch... Same goes for +physical with Head Hunter rune, it gives no benefit.

I was however wrong about Legion, it is affected by physical.
Oh yeah I wasn't saying it does, was just discussing actual damage type vs what's affected by what element %, but I was wrong anyway as I said in my edit. The flame tiki rune does change even the melee fetishes into fire damage. I guess this only affects physical weapon skills which still do your weapon damage type as damage but are only affected by physical % regardless, and not elemental runes. Regardless wasn't a damage discussion, definitely always stack the elemental % that's the same as what's on your rune.

For pets, fire is nice because of wrathful garg and you can rune torcher tiki to align that if you want to use tikis. Not worth switching the dogs to fire though, the life on hit ones are way better regardless and dogs do shit damage anyway. Fire works well with vampire bats too.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember he is using a set bonus which pushes all that DoT damage to direct. Just FYI
Oh no, I get you. I'm going to switch out Fetish passive with Grave Injustice, and switch out Firebomb with Soul Harvest, and see how that works out. It's going to be weird at first I think to not have a free spammer (Firebomb) but should still work out ok.

Searing Locust + Haunt. The mobs will be so cold, and so hot at the same time!!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah I wasn't saying it does, was just discussing actual damage type vs what's affected by what element %, but I was wrong anyway as I said in my edit. The flame tiki rune does change even the melee fetishes into fire damage. I guess this only affects physical weapon skills which still do your weapon damage type as damage but are only affected by physical % regardless, and not elemental runes. Regardless wasn't a damage discussion, definitely always stack the elemental % that's the same as what's on your rune.

For pets, fire is nice because of wrathful garg and you can rune torcher tiki to align that if you want to use tikis. Not worth switching the dogs to fire though, the life on hit ones are way better regardless and dogs do shit damage anyway. Fire works well with vampire bats too.
Basically, if you stack +physical, I lay use Garg + Humongoid or Restless, use Fetish Army + Legion. Don't even think about any other runes if you use +physical

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Basically, if you stack +physical, I lay use Garg + Humongoid or Restless, use Fetish Army + Legion. Don't even think about any other runes if you use +physical
Yeah but the garg runes kinda suck and there's no good spender for physical and no good physical gear, so it's fairly fucking shit as a build overall, only the sycophants feithses and the legion of dagger tiki are nice it seems, and well cooldown based nukes like the chicken and soul harvest damage rune but meh.

And Crone, soul harvest is pretty shit if you don't have the set. The damage rune is alright but there's better stuff including a free spell. The only reason to use it imo is a) you play hardcore and want a heal b) you have 6pc jade harvester. I really don't like it otherwise, even the mana rune is kinda meh but I guess if you run a mana intensive build it might be ok too.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Oh no, I get you. I'm going to switch out Fetish passive with Grave Injustice, and switch out Firebomb with Soul Harvest, and see how that works out. It's going to be weird at first I think to not have a free spammer (Firebomb) but should still work out ok.

Searing Locust + Haunt. The mobs will be so cold, and so hot at the same time!!
Unless you have 6 piece Jade Harvesters, Soul Harvest isn't going to melt faces like in the vid. Keep firebomb otherwise you're going to be sitting on your ass while dots tick

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did, that was purposeful. I am admittedly butthurt that people even put up with teck, much less drag him through content way above his gearing. But whatever, I'm probably annoying too.
I have no idea outside of the 20-30 people Ive raided with who the other 120 are in the clan. I welcome everyone to group with me, I dont know Teck but he plays great and did good damage.

There is only one idiot ive ever ignored who got very emotional because I didnt leave his group fast enough (ur a fgt bro).

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I did, that was purposeful. I am admittedly butthurt that people even put up with teck, much less drag him through content way above his gearing. But whatever, I'm probably annoying too.
are you retarded? above my gearing? have you seen my profile? we all know you like to be anti social and solo games so you've never seen me play the godamn game, you are one salty ass hurt motherfucker lmao.

np deathwing I will carry you through t4-5 rifts.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
are you retarded? above my gearing? have you seen my profile? we all know you like to be anti social and solo games so you've never seen me play the godamn game, you are one salty ass hurt motherfucker lmao.

np deathwing I will carry you through t4-5 rifts.
I don't have to see you play the game. I know you're the guy that botted(bots?). I know you're the guy that specs however Krassus tells him to spec so you'll be their cooldown bitch and get carried through high torment rifts. When left to your own gearing choices, you're the idiot that uses a 1H that isn't Gyrfalcon Foote instead of any 2H. Yes, even with the +holy% on the Skycutter, a 2H would be better dps and easier on your wrath.

I know profiles can be misleading. Certain buffs don't get counted, etc. But they aren't THAT far off. Last I viewed your profile, you were ~480k dps. My in-game dps is 680k, I play the same basic spec. You aren't "steamrolling" T5 with those numbers.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Finally got my RoRG. Unfortunately, the stats aren't great. As a MM/Conflag/Meteor Wiz, I should reroll the LoH to CC right? I have been rolling Area Damage off stuff, but now I'm hearing that is good?
rrr_img_65116.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, loh is pretty garbage, so its a no-brainer.

As far as what to reroll it into, yeah most likely cc, but depending on what your cc is cd or a good damage roll may be a bigger dps boost so those could also work as good place holders if you're not lucky, sheet gets expensive rerolling.